My apeal of disfellowshiping letter

by D wiltshire 41 Replies latest jw friends

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

bttt

Join the Watchtower or you will die.
    Only Jehovah's Witnesses have the TRUTH all other religions EVIL and from the Devil.
    You must beleive the Watchtower or you're going to die a painful death forever, isn't that really GOOD NEWS?
  • frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

D_wiltshire was my handle when I first came to JWD , needless to say my views have changed a great deal since then one being my former beleif in the Biblical Deity has long been relegated too a purely mythological figure capable of great cruelty based on ancient imaginations of deity jealousy, outragous genocidal slaughter in the name of a mytholgical deity called by the anglicized named "Jehovah"

I was sharring this thread with my sister Sweet Honey and thought I would post to it for quicker refference.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Glad in one way this is an old thread. I though Fred Hall started posting here again.

• Balaamsass
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Just doing searching of my past JC 18 years ago.

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

The only way an appeal would work is if you tied the elders to their chairs and sat down in front of them to read.

And, oh yeah, beside their chair was a large box marked “ANGRY BEES” and you were wearing a bee keeper suit.

They would be able to better reason on it this way.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

The year 2001 was a horrible year I was DF'd publicly I think june or july and then august, and then bam 911, the world trade center gets flown into, my mother died april, that year as well.

I wonder what type of sympathy a jury would have for such a person suing the WT corp for emotional damaged done with extreme malice toward those trying to break away from their clutches because they are delusional ego maniacs, that have a severe case of extreme denial of reality and are delusional driven to prove they are God's Earthly Organization?

• Crazyguy2
    Crazyguy2

I would just say your baptisms is not valid because Jesus said he did not come for the righteous but only the sinners. State you were lead to believe your a sinner but after further review you are not but instead one of the righteous ones!

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I think it may be about legislation that protect an individual right to freedom of thought and speech to reduce the power of these blood sucking cults that don't give 2 shits about children being abused?

I bet it is already in the works but what about some good proposals to our legislator of what ever government to get some kind of legislation in the works to combat these blood sucking beast.

• Brokeback Watchtower

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit