What do the angels do all day?

by JH 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Hmmm... my guess is that they do all things for the praise of God. In this capacity they could be: healers, messengers, guardians, guides, the instruments of God's will, perhaps.

Country Girl

P.S. Or maybe they just fly around playing harps and making up new songs?

• doogie
    doogie

they play golf, of course.

• Undecided
    Undecided

I don't know, but as soon as I see one I ask him, her, or it.

Ken P.

• Farkel
    Farkel

: What do the angels do all day?

In Noah's time, they cruised for earthly chicks all the time. Now God won't let them do that. God is no fun to hang out with.

Farkel

• shamus
    shamus

Hard core drugs. At least some of the people that believe in them do.

• wheres caleb?
    wheres caleb?

They wait for honest-hearted individuals to express their interest in learning the truth so they can send JW's to their home to study with them. The answer to their prayers. Don't you remember those experiences?

• Carmel
    Carmel

Angels are assigned to keep the universe in exact balance. Every cubic meter (English angels) has one assigned to that space. If any matter moves in that space the assigned angel is there to make sure all laws of physics are honored. The only one entity that can over-ride the angel is the prophet and His apostles. Mericals are simply angels going to sleep on the job and letting things happen that defy the natural laws. So far, Jarhover hasn't figured out how to keep the angels that burn the candle at both ends from taking a nappy pu at the wrong time..

If too many angels try to crowd onto the head of a pin, part of the universe will go unattended and all hell breaks loose.. In the next universe, no one will be allowed to invent pins, so Jarhover will keep his pin head angels at work.

caveman aka "angel"

• minimus
    minimus

"They direct the work and the keep the congregation clean."

• Corvin
    Corvin

Angels; when they are not posing for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue once a year, they are directing the preaching work, of course.

• simplesally
    simplesally

I went to work all day!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit