What do the angels do all day?

by JH 39 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

?

• mineralogist
    mineralogist

just sitting around and waiting for any work ... like telling Maria she's pregnant

• Sirona
    Sirona

Sit on clouds and play harps of course!

Sirona

• senselessly sane
    senselessly sane

Deliver psychic messages?

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

what angels?

• Englishman
    Englishman

They sprinkled stardust in my hair when I was born.

Still falling out though.

Englishman.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Can a lower form of life, let's say a mosquito or a fly or even an ant, begin to comprehend what humans do all day, all week, all year???!!!

Come now!!! Stop the non-productive silliness.

DY

• Sirona
    Sirona

OK DY,

Assuming this is a serious question from someone who believes in angels:

I've read various things about the things they do. Some claim that not all angels are guardian angels. Other angels are involved in things with other civilisations in the universe (on other planets).

Angels don't have "days" because time isn't counted in terms of a revolution of any one planet. In fact time apparently means little to them.

The ones who are guardians are not there to prevent disasters (since many claim that some disasters are things we chose before our birth) rather they're here for other reasons such as to help us without infringing upon our freewill.

I've read that for angels to help someone, the person must ask (something to do with the freewill issue)

Sirona

• senselessly sane
    senselessly sane

Sirona,

this is very interesting, where did you read about it?

• Sirona
    Sirona

Hi

I read about it in lots of different books! One which springs to mind is "Ask your Angels" (can't remember author sorry) which suggests that if you follow its meditations etc you'll be able to contact your spirit guide.

I'm into all things wierd and wonderful so it has cropped up now and then in other books I've read on spirits, witchcraft and religion in general.

Sirona

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit