Today I saw my child's sexual abuser..........and the feelinds start.

by BLISSISIGNORANCE 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• bem
    bem

((((((Wednesday)))))) sad. I hate to hear it.

Bliss... hope you feel better.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

((Bliss))

• talesin
    talesin

BLISS

I don't know HOW you held yourself back! I am in awe of your strength.

It would be hard not to just beat him bloody, the mofo.

Much as I love my mom, if she had been more like you in protecting her kids, maybe I wouldn't have been so effed up.

To you and the other moms on this thread, I tip my hat, raise my glass, for being so strong. It's the most important, most difficult, job in the world, that of 'mom'. You are an example to us all of how a mom should be. Loving, yet fierce when it comes to protecting their children. RIGHT ON!

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

Dear Bliss,

So sorry to hear about your cousin.

Sorry about what happened to your child also, I know how hard it is to bump into that kind of person. I bump into my childs abuser now and then and the feelings are really hard to deal with. Anger, guilt, frustration, terror. The feelings take ages to subside again, I hate it also.

Hope your starting to feel better again soon.

Lehaa.

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Bliss I'm so sorry about all your pain and frustration over the loss of your cousin and from seeing that abuser again, being protected, being enabled by the silence of others!

What a flood of painful emotions the whole thing has to have caused - I hope you feel better today. We feel so powerless to stop these people!

Thanks for sharing with us - you're helping to make the problem known to others and may even unknowingly help protect another child.

Love to you

Seeit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit