Today I saw my child's sexual abuser..........and the feelinds start.

by BLISSISIGNORANCE 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

Today has not been too good. Yesterday, while I was in Sydney for the day with a friend (to have a break and do a girlie shopping day)..............I received a phone call from my brother to inform me that a very special cousin of mine in Italy had committed suicide. I was devastated, she was so special and we had been close.

So here I was driving back from Sydney last night knowing a loved one was dead! I rang my relatives in Italy and cried alot.

I decided that it would be good for me to get out and try to think about something else. I rang my neighbour and asked if she wanted to go to do some grocery shopping and have lunch out. So off we go. It was raining and cold........... I do love that kind of weather, but today it made me feel very sad.

We arrived at the supermarket and just as I got out of the car I noticed an idiot pushing a baby stroller as if he was racing someone. When I looked closer I notice it was the bastard that abused my child!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG.............what went through my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you should have seen the look on his face when he saw me! He was with a dub couple and their little girl, about 3. Mmmmmmmmmm, the pedo has obviously been reinstated (not that he was ever df'ed for sexual abuse) and some new members of that congo are trying to help the troubled man without knowledge of his past.

How did I feel????????????? I cannot put my feelings into words . All I know is that I really want to ring the only elder left in that congo that knows he is a pedo. I want to tell him what I saw and that I may go to the media with that and if any other kids are abused by that pig I will be the first to make trouble for the borg. As he is the only one left in that congo who knows (because the 2 elders did their best to keep the abuse quiet, and that involved df'ing me) I want to tell him I will hold him personally responsible if he does it again!

I am soooooooooooooooo angry, sooooooooooooo sad, sooooooooooo resentful.............the last thing I needed to be reminded of today was all the sh*t I went through in the borg. Feeling as I do, the grief of my cousin's death.................I really feel overwhelmed today.

Sorry if I sound negative and bitter, but I do believe I am with friends here. Thanks for reading.

Cheers, Bliss

• Corvin
    Corvin

Bliss, I am angry and sad for you, for your loss and for having to see that sob that abused your child. I don't think I could have stopped myself from beating the hell out of him on sight.

Make that call to that elder and get in his face. I would.

I would find out where that bastard lives and post signs around his residense saying that he is a pedophile.

Our thoughts are with you during this time.

Warm Regards,

Corvin

• Gadget
    Gadget

((((Bliss))))

It must have been hard for you today. Personally, I think I would call/go and see the elder that knows about it and see what things have been in place to stop this sort of thing occuring, and then think about going to the media, although to do that you would require proof such as a photograph of him with the child for them to take action on it, not just your own word.

Whatever you do, I would take a day or two to chill out and clear your head. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Paul

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

(((((Bliss)))))

How horrible. I hope you do go to the elder. Also, I hope you get a chance to tell the family with the child about him. It is not slander if it's the truth. Just because they wouldn't want to hear this kind of information about their new friend, doesn't mean that they don't need to know.

I don't believe people like that change. Ever.

Hugs,

Lisa

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    I really feel overwhelmed today

Bless your heart, I can imagine.

It does you no good to hold all this in, so I'm glad you posted about it. The best way to get this out is to talk about it to as many people as you can stand. It's amazing that it happens, but telling the story over and over can lift the burden just a little and spread it out away from you.

But I am sorry. I hurt with you.

Chris

• freedom96
    freedom96

There simply is no excuse for abusing a child. I have a young baby, and I know in my heart, if someone did something to him like that, I would hunt them down and beat them until they begged me to finish them off.

My heart goes out to you.

• FlowerPower
    FlowerPower

Hey Blissisignorance, Can't imagine how frustrated and sad you are with all this happening at the same time. My heart goes out to you!! You MUST call that Elder and make your stand with him. You may be saving that 3yr old the pain and suffering that your child has had to go through. I implore you!!! Help that kid!! FP

• razorMind
    razorMind

I am so sorry.....{{{hugs}}}

It's truly frightening that he's befriended a couple who just happen to have a little child. I remember reading an article in a women's magazine, written by a convicted pedophile. He told his story, spoke in detail about his therapy and how he typically found his victims. One of which was to cozy up to a family with a child, almost identical to what you mentioned.

I just bet this sick bitch is just so chummy with that couple; they probably think he's just totally peachy.

I agree with Big Tex and FlowerPower; TELL TELL TELL. TELL whoever will listen; TELL THE WORLD

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

• Special K
    Special K

Oh , Bliss what a miserable day you had.

So sorry about your cousin and I can't even imagine how upset you were to see your childs abuser.

I'm trying to look deep inside myself and wonder how much rage, hate, anger I would have towards this person and I'm scaring myself just thinking about it. I start shaking inside thinking about it.

There is nothing good about child abuse and to think he might be lining up his next victim is just plain sick! sick! sick.

((((( Bliss ))))

Special K

• bem
    bem

(((((Blissisignorance)))))), Sweetie you have every reason to be sad & who wouldn't be negative!

I remember being one of those people who said I would hunt down and kill anyone that ever abused one of my kids... well when it happened to us... it was a different story...when my beautiful daughter was three she was being seually abused by one of my teen-age nephews and believe me I watched them like a hawk but the people that prey on our babies are constantly looking for a chance to act on there sickness.She was 11 before she told us about it ,and she was acting out her pain, so it was a very traumatic expierience to go through! first I believed her...very important ...second I went to the police...Then that same week-end, I personally confronted him at a family gathering NOT in front of everyone but to the side privately. And I PROMISED him if I ever even thought he abused another child there or anywhere else I WOULD make his life miserable till he was imprissoned (we were told BTW that the time passed plus her word against his and others would need to come forward before anything could be done).

My point is They thrive in secrecy & silence is there friend NEVER think for a second what a sick pedophile does is your fault. sorry for the rant. but I am very passionate about this subject!

Outcome for my daughter who is now an amazing 23 year old, Mom.and she thanks me for first believing her. still has a few problems that we deal with when we need to.

As for the suicide. it makes us feel frustrated and helpless when we lose someone in such a way. One of my young brother-in-laws commited suicide several years back and it still hurts when I wonder what I could of done to helped him *sigh*

Take care and know you are loved! and I truly do understand I'm not saying I know how you feel but I do understand. PM me any time.

bem

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit