I Just Saw the Movie "The Sting." Again.

by Farkel 34 Replies latest jw friends

• toreador
    toreador
    If you don't have the ability to appreciate Scott Joplin and his subtle syncopation then bite me. If you don't even know what syncopation means, then bite your own toes and consider yourself a total idiot.

I enjoyed the music. The timing may have been a little off but other than that it was wonderful.

With a little more practice you could be a great musician.

JK

• Farkel
    Farkel

tor,

: The timing may have been a little off but other than that it was wonderful.

: With a little more practice you could be a great musician.

With a little bigger knife you could have slit my heart out and invalided forty six years of my life.

That being said, why don't you put up YOUR music and take the same dare that I did for putting up mine?

Or are you more content passing judgment from your sofa while not producing ANY music, you puke critic?

Well? Those that do, do. They face the consequences for DOING. Those that criticize those that DO are usually wannabes who don't like those who actually DO music. So, where is YOUR music, Critic?

Farkel

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    With a little more practice you could be a great musician.

t.c. (toro caca)

El toro tiene grande cajones...... (no wonder his avitar is a bull)

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Farkel -

I enjoyed the Sting. Like many others here have said, it served as my introduction to Scott Joplin. Solace is my favorite piece. Thank you so much for sharing your music with me. I love to hear you play.

Lisa

• toreador
    toreador

I was just joshing with ya Farkel because of how harsh you are to some people. I am sure you are one of the best musicians around these parts. I was just a little curious as to how you would respond to my jesting with you. I am not a musician but do enjoy listening to music and have listened to some of your online music in the past and it sounded great.

Tor

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit