I Just Saw the Movie "The Sting." Again.

by Farkel 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

doubleedge,

: He still plays a "mean" piano.

I try to tame the piano and that is a big job. I'm not sure what you mean about playing a "mean" piano, since all pianos are "mean" and they resist those who try to tame them and make music with them.

Maybe you were offering a compliment. I just don't know. If you were, well then, thank you!

talesin,

Stop whining and start enjoying my music! I have nothing better to offer than that.

Farkel

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    I try to tame the piano and that is a big job.

I tried too, and after two years I was still playing from the booklet "Teaching Little Fingers to Play"

I'm not sure what you mean about playing a "mean" piano, since all pianos are "mean" and they resist those who try to tame them and make music with them.

Never thought about it that way - must have been my plight.

Maybe you were offering a compliment.
    BINGO !
  • bebu
    bebu

Great piece, Farkel... absolutely lovely.

(Aside to Double Edge: Glad to see ya here in the music room. You, too, Tal. )

bebu

• talesin
    talesin

Farkel

You are right, as always, sweetie!!!

Your music is majyck ---- thank you, from the bottom on my heart!

mwah!

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Hey Big Brother

What can I say, you have out done yourself once again. On a side note where is my Rachmaninov?

' Shine' on...

Hugs

Cassi

• talesin
    talesin

Yeah, Cassi, I agree, although I am a selfish bitch, and I want more MOZART!!!!

SOOOOO, Farkel, what say you????

J/K you know it!!!!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    If you don't even know what syncopation means, then bite your own toes and consider yourself a total idiot.

Farkel..........that was absolutely hilarious! You DO have a sense of humor!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    (says with latin accent like Aguador Spartigus from The Bird Cage) "I visit to the doctor, and ahead of me were waiting synco pations".

Corvin! OMG!!! I love that movie!!! And, I LOVE Aguador Sparticus! LMAO!

• Farkel
    Farkel

talesin,

: Yeah, Cassi, I agree, although I am a selfish bitch, and I want more MOZART!!!!

Mozart will have to take a back door until I finish the Rachmaninoff. I play several of his Sonatas, his D minor Concerto, and his deliciously wonderful Fantasie in C minor.

Farkel

• SixofNine

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit