My wife and I ...

by Brummie 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

(((Brummie)))

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

(((Brummie))) a lot of things can destroy a marriage, lack of interest, quarrels.

Maybe this sepraration is not definitive - maybe you found each other once again.

If not, I hope you will feel "good" soon.

Branda

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

My thought are with you, Brummie.

SNG

• wednesday
    wednesday

Brummie,

sorry to hear this, it must have been a very difficult decision for u both. By separtion, do u have plans on trying to see a therapist, or is it beyond that? I thought my marriage was over, but we are seeing a therapist and it is helping, we are happy again. not perfect, mind u, just happy enough.

I also agree, watch out for depression, it just creeps up on u. Don't islate yourself, stay among friends.

(me hugging u) weds

• Special K
    Special K

So sorry that it hasn't worked out Brummie

Hopefully the arrangements you make with the kids will be well thought out.

(( Brummie ))

Special K

• mouthy
    mouthy

My darling Brummie... I was so sorry to read this thread!!! I am not so sorry for you & your wife! (HUGS) ( I know it is difficult for you both.)Because you will get over each other. It is the boys I am so concerned about....They are so young.

I have so many in the group that split!!! but the kids all seem to end up feeling guilty- Pity you both couldnt hang on until they were older..

I am so sorry to know that two lovely folk-( I know you are) cant give the kids that solid thread.....PARENTS!!!!..

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

((( Brummie)))

Believe me I know the feelings you are dealing with, and I can only hope that any pain you are dealing with passes quickly and you are able to move forward and live life to the utmost.

Many hugs

Cassi

• Chloe
    Chloe

(((Brummie)))

I am so sorry for what you're going through. Going through the divorce from my first husband after being married 15 years was the hardest thing I've ever done, but it also turned out to be the best thing that could ever have happened in the long run. It's funny, though, just in the last few days I have really been missing him even though the divorce was 12 years ago and I've been married to my current husband for 5 years.

Anyway, if I hadn't been divorced, I wouldn't have met my current husband who caused this interest in JWs and I wouldn't have found this fascinating place.

Just try to think of it as the start of a new adventure.

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

Brummie,

So sorry to hear about your separation.

I know how you're feeling. My hubbie and I separated a few months ago. It was weird for a while but gradually gets better. We are probably better friends now than we've ever been. We have kids also so stay in contact because of them.

I don't know how old your kids are, but they will cope, mine are 2 and 6. If you can still try and help out your wife with the kids, it is hard adjusting to being on your own with kids. Really emotionally draining, especially at night jus before bed time.

If you need to talk just PM me.

Lehaa

• Soledad
    Soledad

sorry to hear this Brummie. we love you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit