UN Ban On Religion

by laurelin 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jwsons
    jwsons

It's an attempted-campaign by some R&F stupid JDubs, tried to fulfil the prophecy while their Mother in bed with U.N.

jwsons

• Pole
    Pole

1) The idea of the UN banning all religion worldwide was invented or at least most heavily promoted by the WTS. As we all know the WTS has recently dicredited this idea by associating itself with the UN. By associating itself with the UN they probably hoped to be able to strengthen there position as a religious organization. Just look at the articles they included in the Awake issues which were most likely sent to the DPI to fulfill the conditions of their association.

2) The so called United Nations are totally incapable of even banning the production of weapons of mass destruction in a single country like North Korea. How are they supposed to annihilate religion worldwide (in some 200 countries simultaneously)? Reminds me of Monty Python's "Surround everyone with everything we've got!". Religion is not a political institution like the former Soviet Union, and it can't be abolished just like that. It is deeply entrenched in people's mindset.

3) Does anyone of you really think that whatever you call "the United Nations" can pas a resolution which says: "Hey you people of the world! Africans, Asians, Europeans, Americans and Australians. Teeth-brushing is banned as of tomorrow!". If you think this is possible, please tell me how it could be implemented. I think most people would rather have bad teeth than turn atheist. Anyone who thinks banning religion is possible, pease tell me exactly how this idea is to be implemented and who exactly would implement it.

Pole

• rocketman
    rocketman

I can't see how the UN could possibly enforce such a ban. The US and Coalition forces have enough trouble now with some insurgents in Iraq. How could those fanatics be convinced to give up their religion? Then, what about the rest of earth's relgious population?

• JCanon
    JCanon
    I can't see how the UN could possibly enforce such a ban. The US and Coalition forces have enough trouble now with some insurgents in Iraq. How could those fanatics be convinced to give up their religion? Then, what about the rest of earth's relgious population?

Hello folks! ??? I hate to break it to you, but this is a rather "academic" question. Why? Look at history. Now the United States had declared it's political independence and had been a free nation since 1776, right? Great. And Europe was the world of religious and political freedom for the most part? Was it not? 1940. What happened? The Christian nation of Germany decided it wanted to rule the world and almost managed to do so. And what did it do with "freedom of religion" and "freedom of speech"? It went right out the window! They said you believe as they did or you're out. Even worse, they decided this world was only for them and it didn't matter how long you lived in Germany, if you were not a "native" German, an Aryan, then you didn't have human rights. Further, if you were a Jew or gypsy you were a problem and you needed to be removed from contact with the "holy people" and in case you didn't die quickly enough by starvation, they would march you into the gas chambers and gas you and then incinerate your body. That was 1947! Long after George Washington. Point being? Who is to say some "urgent" issue occuring in the "German world" will again result in this type of oppression? Nothing! In fact it is a "formula" well-known to the free society. If you want to enslave the free society, you simply "terrorize" that society and they will gladly give up their rights. Imagine that Russia, a country was in a cold war with the US, it's only truly "natural" enemy. Now it is not so challenging. But guess what? Now we're afraid to go to the World Trade Center for bruch....oops! I forgot it's not there any more! And WHY NOT? Oh yeah, "international terrorists" now threaten every man, woman and child in the US on their OWN SOIL! Oh wow! Do you remember the Watts riots? I was there! I climb upon my roof in Compton and saw 103rd street on fire! What happened? They imposed a curfew and I actually saw the national guard stationed at the local shopping center on the corner, the one that hadn't burned down yet. It felt like a military occupation.....hey! Maybe because IT WAS a military occupation!! So all it takes is "chaos" in the world. Some massive economic crises where people are going hungry and scared and the national crisis and MARSHAL LAW takes over and that's it. Then there are no "rights". Funny to me, this new "terrorism" is religious based! Who is to say at some point, when the issue actually comes up in an "international forum" that Christians will have the last say as to what is right for all people? IF it were up to a vote, do you think the Muslims and Hindus and Bhuddists think that Christianity should be the world religion? No way! Not with the Crusades and the Catholic Church history as our best example. Forget it. If world peace between all nations was seen as only possible when religion and other devisive factors were minimized, then it will go right out the window. Right now schools don't want other people "praying" around them since it oppresses freedom of religion...the other people's religion. JWs don't want to salute the flag because it violates their conscience. And some people don't want "one nation under God" as part of the pledge. Can't you see? In order to be truly FAIR, no form of public religious expression is a way to achieve religious "equality". Further, while we are saying that the Muslim "terrorists" are going to far, what on earth was the Crusades? If not religious "terrorism". It's just inconvenient for the Christians that someone else is on a "crusade" right now, right? It's Oh so horrible an idea when someone else is doing it! Bottom line, it's WHO CONTROLS THE WORLD that decides how much religious freedom you have. And the person who controls the world is the person with the MOST MONEY? Why? Because if you have enough money, you can buy weapons and terrorize whomever you want, or pay someone else to do it. Who knows where Bin Laden's money is really coming from? Yes, today's UN might not be empowered to ban religion, but that's today! That's before an impending world crisis. In order to stop violence in the name of religion, one sure way to do it is to ban ALL meetings in the name of religion. Not public meetings of any kind by any group. That's marshall law. That's something that can happen at any time if war breaks out. And war....is easy. If you have enough money! For some, war is even quite profitable! It's funny how the UN cut off Sadam H's oil to isolate him economically, but when Hitler was threatening the whole world, where do you think he got his oil supplies from? German oil wells? No. He was supplied the oil and gas. Find out from whom. Then ask WHY? There is no "freedom of religion" in war time, and last I heard the US was under "attack", right? The irony of all this is that it seems the target for banning public religion is to ban terrorist activity. But most religious terrorist organizations, already banned, have formed secret societies already, so the ban on religion won't really affect them!!! It just affects the blind masses manipulated by the people at the top. JC

• Pole
    Pole

Yes, today's UN might not be empowered to ban religion, but that's today! That's before an impending world crisis. In order to stop violence in the name of religion, one sure way to do it is to ban ALL meetings in the name of religion. Not public meetings of any kind by any group. That's marshal law.

That's exactly what we are saying. UN is not empowered to ban religion.

Ethiopia is not a world super-power today, right? But that's today! Who knows what happens tomorrow? Hello, JC, you haven't answered the question! How exactly is the UN going to ban religion??? You're just speculating about what UN may turn into some time in the future when a hypothetical world crisis occurs. I know, you're the messiah, you know better. But did Jesus need to speculate? So tell us exactly Rabbi, or stop speculating.

In order to stop violence in the name of religion,

You are a very gullible messiah if you think that people become terrorists because they are very extremely religious. Religion is just one excuse for the oppressed to get themselves killed for their case. It's just a form of brainwashing - Japanese Kamikaze pilots used nationalism for this purpose.

American politicians know better than you that terrorism is the result of their policies in the Middle East (such as supporting Israel). The Palestinians don't blow themselves up because their religion tells them to do so. They do it in the hope of preventing the Israelis from stealing their land.

But most religious terrorist organizations, already banned, have formed secret societies already, so the ban on religion won't really affect them!!! It just affects the blind masses manipulated by the people at the top.

Your understanding of sociological history isn't as impressive as your chronological obssessions, rabbi. "The blind masses" form secret societies when faced with opposition. Take the example of some European countries (notably Poland, but also France) where nation-wide resistance was organized under Nazi occupation. Plus, tell me exactly how you imagine replacing all democratic governments with totalitarian ones in countries like Sweden, France, USA, Germany, etc. I don't mean just one country. I mean all countries at the same time. Don't you think those governments would have to be supported by what you call "the blind masses"?

And stop turning your failures into successes. You misspelled "martial law" as "marshal law", and somebody pointed it out to you in one of the other posts. Now you capitalize MARSHAL LAW to make the impression it was intentional - because the rabbi can't be wrong - this is really disgusting JC. You need help.

-----

As for the end of religion worldwide - I think it may happen in some western countries. Gradually. And we certainly won't be the ones to witness the destruction of the last church/temple in the world.

Pole

• new light
    new light

I know that a ban on religion would fulfill an old JW prophecy, but I say BRING IT ON!! Religious fervor has caused so much evil over the centuries. It needs to go. Faith is something deeply personal anyway; it is cheapened by public expression and ornate rituals. May I remind everyone that the terroristic mindset in the East is based on Islam and Judaism? Hitler justified his genocidal rampage with a desire to please Jesus. Lastly, Jehovah's Witnesses reign of terror would be over if they were not allowed to function as a global organization. How many would keep to their ridiculous set of rules if the illusion of a united brotherhood, not to mention the illusion of God's favor, was destroyed? Religion needs to be outlawed and eventually forgotten for the good of mankind.

• laurelin
    laurelin

Thanks for the information everyone. I did wonder what it all meant as it seemed rather vague at the time. (it was about four months ago now that I was told).

We were actually told at a Circuit Assembly that it wouldn't be the UN that brought the decree down anyway but that it would be individual governments that decided.
    I can't see the UN having much effect on anything as a lot of you pointed out. However having said that, I think the UN is very much a puppet and if it's strings are pulled it'll go along with whatever it's told to do.

I think Iraq was a classic example of that. America waited only for appearances sake and made it quite clear that they'd go in regardless of what the Un said and Britain's responce to the Americans is always "How high would you like me to jump Mr President?" so it's not something that I would rule out entirely as not being possible. I think they're only going to take so many people's heads being chopped off before they get strong. The countries do have the power to stop what's happening, but at the moment I think they worry too much about voters reactions. Take away rights and they won't have to worry. After all the constitution is only as good as the paper it's been written on as has been seen before in history.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

can you honestly see muslim nations banning religion -- hell people all over the world were against going to war with Iraq and most still are - so to get the UN (who has the power to enfore - only the USA and they are hardly going to back the UN to ban religion) it is so ridiculuos it is hardly even worth discussing- it just could never be enforced- The only way to have a slim chance of success would be in about 25 years when China will be a true world power (and is mainly atheist - but even that is debatable) to back the UN - actually this is just about the most ridiculous of all the JW prophecys

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I can't believe this thread is still up and running.

• JCanon
    JCanon

Hi Pole, I wrote a little on this but I'll give you what the Bible-based picture looks like when compared with the current world and what is supposed to happen....

That's exactly what we are saying. UN is not empowered to ban religion.

Per Daniel, the three political beasts, Japan, Russia and US (which are the principal members of the Trilateral Commission by the way, Asia, Europe the Americas) will give up their sovereignty for a short while immediately after the fourth beast, Babylon the Great, the Illuminati-influenced secret society infiltrated organizations is destroyed.

But interestingly, the "little horn" which has the eyes, thus an influencial secret service intelligent agency, which uses its intelligence to manipulate world affairs is part of the fourth beast. That suggests when the fourth beast is destroyed, probably implicated in some international espionage or terrorism that the intelligence agency is part of this conspiracy and will be eliminated.

In the broadest strokes something consistent with this picture seems to be a showdown between the CIA and perhaps the congress and Justice Departments of the government. Maybe the government will try to ban the CIA but it can't because it doesn't know enough about it's secret operations and personnel. The Illuminati's power and that of Babylon the Great is focussed in finance. But "there is no romance without finance", so one way to cripple perhaps a rogue element in the intelligence agency is to freeze ALL international funds everywhere!

Right now, secret and criminal organizations get past the government since they can hide money in Swiss bank accounts or offshore in the Kaymens or something, but all that money will be frozen now world wide if everybody in the UN cooperates. Thus all that vast amount of wealth will mean nothing if you can't spend it and a new form of money is established, etc.

Remember when Babylon the Great is conquered by the UN and burned, it is the merchants who mourn over her and all her great wealth. Likewise, how can anybody operate without funds?

The other factor here is the US, the most independent of all countries also gives up it's sovereignty which is hard to imagine, UNLESS it is the country that's in the most trouble for once. That is, maybe a planned coup by some rouge factor in the intelligence agencies tries to destroy the congress or takes the congress hostage or something, or maybe even dismantles the visible operating government and an emergency interim government recognized by the international community responds to the crises and freezes all international funds. Swiss banks will freeze all funds. No big spending. All transactions will have to be through a computer, etc. The US will be able to regain control now only through the help of the entire international community.

And then there's that ultimate motive of international greed. Once the Illuminati has been "outlawed" and labelled as terrorists or drug dealers then all their funds can be legally comfiscated and divided up among the nations so they stand to make big profits by going along with this. If the US interim government promises to divide the spoils and invest in the world economy then what have they got to lose by going along with the plan?

In the meantime, if organized religion, particularly the Catholic Church, Jehovah's Witnesses and the Mormons are considered to be infiltrated by secret society members and the religions are just considered to be a cover for covert operations, then that would be a reason not to ban "religion" per se, but the "public" practice of religion as well as the corporate recognition of religion. That is, major religions with massive funds will also lose all their money and thus their power of manipulation.

In addition, since this is an extremely temporary situation, the world powers only being given a year and a 3 months before they themselves are eliminated, it suggests the times are extremely critical politically as well as economically. But a huge economic crisis where the Illuminati and few others again control the major wealth in the world and maybe create some kind of international economic disaster would be sufficient to establish drastic measures until things get better under control.

Finally, as far as the UN mandate against religion, all they have to do is officially separate "church from state" and recognize NO RELIGION at all.

And I do think I answered the question when I noted that it didn't matter what France or Poland felt about religious freedom since it's the military occupying forces in charge who decide who has rights and who doesn't and once in power they can do what they want to do.

Per "Freemasonry" philosophy, if you oppress and terrorize someone enough, they will take the lesser of two evils, and a dictatorship with no religious freedom as we know it will seem like a lesser evil at some point and that's all it takes. All they have to say is, "It is our assessment that in order to regain order, so you can go shopping at Wall-Mart this weekend, we will have to ban all religion and public religious expression and will recognize no specific religion", at which point few will object.

The other thing is that the "false prophet" (JWs) and the "666 Beast" are thrown into the lake of fire while "still alive." This would not necessarily mean the UN simply stops them from operating their religion, but it might mean that both organizations are exposed for some secret illegal activities and they are outlawed for it's leadership being involved in part of the international crisis. So if the religion, say the Vatican and the witness organization which are organized and have corporations, can be legally outlawed from operating and their funds frozen and that would essentially be the end of it, especially if their leaders and lawyers are locked up. Who will put out the "Awake!" magazine? Nobody!

And this will happen quickly and without warning.

It won't be pretty.

Anyway, that's my take. The CIA as part of the target for elimination by the UN along with BTG is part of the picture consistent with how the scriptures lay it out, with apparently confiscation of funds being a big part of the situation. You can fill in the blanks.

JC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit