I going to picket my parents convention this weekend!

by Atilla 61 Replies latest jw friends

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

And if you were to picket the convention, I suggest something that will get people's attention, but something short and simple, like the 2 witness sign or this one.

There's a reason why you're told not to read this sign. Find it out at www.randytv.com

By the way, Barbara Anderson says "Hi".

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

SwordOfJah,

Then again, she may connect with some of the nutties inside the WTBTS. God only knows a vast majority of them have some sort of mental illness going on.

The congregation I attended up North the nuts outnumbered the ones on their right mind. Here in this congregation in Southwest Florida it's like a 50/50 percentage of people with some sort of mental illness as opposed to the ones on their right mind.

What are you doing on this board anyway? You're not obbeying your Mother Organization!

DY

• Mary
    Mary
    SOJ said: Why do you want to be seen as a crazy moron? When they see you standing there like a fool, holding a sign, every single Witness will think you have a couple of screws loose. Sadly, they might actually be right in there assessment. What a dishonor for your parents and yourself.

Now apply this to street Witnessing, SoJ:

Why do you want to be seen as a crazy moron? When they see you standing there like a fool, holding a couple of magazines in your hands, every single person will think you have a couple of screws loose. Sadly, they might actually be right in there assessment. What a dishonor for your parents and yourself.

What a dingbat.

• little witch
    little witch

Thankyou Mary for saying it better than I did.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Well said, Mary!

And it's the 'truth' about being in field service!

DY

• sf
    sf

Here's my suggestion:

"Ray Franz says Hi!!!"

Couple it with a poster size print out of the cover over his book Crisis of Conscience.

A video recorder would be better too.

sKally

• PurpleV
    PurpleV

How's this:

Do you have a feeling something's not quite right?

1-800-WHY-1914

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Well, I think that's a very brave thing to do. I think what you're trying to accomplish is to let your family know you are serious about your stand. If you can follow through on that type of confrontation, GO FOR IT!! However, I'd expect to have a really tense family dinner next time you guys get together.

As for Sword of Jah, don't pay any attention to him. I'll edit his/her post if you find it offensive, but most of the time we just roll our eyes and ignore him/her.

Nina

• little witch
    little witch

Or,

"been there done that (and your personal email addy)

"you are not alone" (and your favorite internet site)

"Un-Answered Questions"? (and your favorite website)

"YOU HAVE SUPPORT" (and your favorite website)

"Worldly Peeps Who Love You" (and your favorite website)

• Atilla
    Atilla

Hey Sword of Jah,

Do you want to come with me, I could use an assistant. We could shame our selves together

I know some people say move on and I actually am very close to moving on, this site has helped very much. To picket a convention might be one of the last things I need to do in order to feel completely free.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit