I going to picket my parents convention this weekend!

by Atilla 61 Replies latest jw friends

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

You shouldn't contract the term "Watchtower" as "WT" because except for our cirlce, nobody knows what "WT" stands for.

• Mary
    Mary

How about:

Govering Body knows Jerusalem was destroyed in 586 BCE not 607BCE
  • Bryan
    Bryan

I have to agree that you may be doing more damage than good. You do need the healing. Perhaps a letter with exactly what you feel, written to your parents, would give you the same sense of self satisfaction.

Remember, when witnesses see or feel things which are against their faith, they feel it's from the devil, giving them an even stronger feeling that they alone are God's people. The borg really has it set up well.

Bryan

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Well, in the spirit of useless picket signs, how about this one:

"THERE WILL NEVER BE 2 WITNESSES PRESENT WHEN MOLESTING A CHILD!!!"

DY

• dmouse
    dmouse

I don't think you'll get anywhere but...

I quite like Rutherford's ?Religion is a snare and a racket!?

• badboy
    badboy

Quotes from their own literature!

• SwordOfJah
    SwordOfJah

My question is, do you not have self-esteem? Why do you want to be seen as a crazy moron? When they see you standing there like a fool, holding a sign, every single Witness will think you have a couple of screws loose. Sadly, they might actually be right in there assessment. What a dishonor for your parents and yourself.

• little witch
    little witch

SOJ,

You mean like when you post here?

Alot of us see you as a "crazy moron", but you keep espousing your own views......See a connection here?

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

I say go for it. It's fun. The idea is not so much to actually help the dubs (I'm convinced only God can do that) as it is to get out and make your stand.

Shout. Raise a ruckus. Make your parents pay!

Plus it sounds like it'll tick off Troll O Joober, and that's always a worthwhile thing. God smiles upon your campaign, young one, go forth and strike a blow for truth!

CZAR

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

SOJ!!! I see you're back here for more abuse! So tell me, whadda think about the UN-WT connection we showed you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit