World Court

by Yerusalyim 41 Replies latest social current

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

I am not political engaged (never was) but sometimes I am listening to the news.

What I remembered re this wall, is that they (the Court) condemned the taking of land without paying for this land.

Not for building the wall (but possible my memory is incorrect here).

Personally I think that the wall, if handled well (like a border which can be crossed) is a good thing. (using those portals used on airports detecting metals or weapons).

I know that if I was a Jew, I certainly would insist on keeping all the Arabs out. I would know that my own people is capable of doing horribble things also, but most of the time danger for me would come from :"the other side".

The sad thing is that neither the Jews nor the Palestinians are on the right side.

My history knowledge is'nt great but I know that Israel (the land was owned, inhabitat by local Arab tribes ?) was given to the surviving Jews all over the world. It is true they got a desert and they have cultivated the land. But the autochtones (who did'nt get a choice) never truly accepted the take-over from the Jews. They wanted there own land with there own laws.

The Jews don't have a choice either: they can't give this land back - they want to survive too.

And on top of that all: There are a lot of Muslim-terrorist poisoning the minds of young Arab childs, preaching hate and violence.

Israel is'nt getting the price for the best possible solutions or behaviour.

They are placing the Palestinians in very uncomfortable positions: bad or no schools, I've heart even no electricity in order to force the Palestinians out of there houses (or just demolish these houses in revenge actions).

Both sides are wrong - but as said before, if I was a Jew, I would want this wall too.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim
    I know that if I was a Jew, I certainly would insist on keeping all the Arabs out. I would know that my own people is capable of doing horribble things also, but most of the time danger for me would come from :"the other side". I don't think they want to keep all the Arabs out, they just want positive control.

The sad thing is that neither the Jews nor the Palestinians are on the right side. I agree

My history knowledge is'nt great but I know that Israel (the land was owned, inhabitat by local Arab tribes ?) Actually no, it was occupied by local arabs, but much of it was owned by the Ottomans (Turks) was given to the surviving Jews all over the world. They bought large tracks of it. It is true they got a desert and they have cultivated the land. But the autochtones (who did'nt get a choice) never truly accepted the take-over from the Jews. They wanted there own land with there own laws.

The Jews don't have a choice either: they can't give this land back - they want to survive too. True

And on top of that all: There are a lot of Muslim-terrorist poisoning the minds of young Arab childs, preaching hate and violence. VERY VERY TRUE

Israel is'nt getting the price for the best possible solutions or behaviour. They've tried other things, but Israelis kept dying...the more wall that goes up, the fewer Israelis that die...no suicide bomer has come out of The Gaza Strip since it was fenced off.

They are placing the Palestinians in very uncomfortable positions: bad or no schools, I've heart even no electricity in order to force the Palestinians out of there houses (or just demolish these houses in revenge actions). The Palestinians have been given money to make these improvements...they need to ask Arafat and friends where all this money is...and why Arafat is a billionare.

Both sides are wrong - but as said before, if I was a Jew, I would want this wall too. ME TOO>

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Simon,

You haven't answer my question, what would you answer them if they demanded that you convert or die.

My impression is that you don't have the guts to say no

Yiz

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

How many @%%@#%@ times do I have to point out that both Isreal and Palastine is on ROMAN land. Give it back to to Italy at ONCE your @%@#%@#% land grabbers!

• Simon
    Simon

Yizuman. Your question is pathetic and pointless.

What if some gang of thugs says eat 20 ritz crackers or die? What would you do?

What does that prove?

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim
    Yizuman. Your question is pathetic and pointless.

You're correct Simon, it is pointless, when the Palestinian terrorists break in to Israeli homes they don't give them the choice of convert or die, they just kill them.

• Simon
    Simon

Just like when the Isrealis do it !!!!!

DUH !!!!!

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Simon,

Show me a case of Israelis busting into someones house and killing them simply because they're Palestinian.

• Simon
    Simon

Yeru. I give up. Go read some news and educate youself.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

I think Simon and Yeru should find a room and polish each others boots.

HS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit