Flew to Europe with HicFlyGirl!

by Joyzabel 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

Hey Joy. Steve is having dinner with us tonight. He wants you to call him!!!!

I dreamed about you last night. You delivered my baby. (that was a nightmare, at my age)

Have fun and buy me a Paris shot glass if you think of it. I have them from all over the British Isles, but none from Paris or Germany.

• Englishman
    Englishman

This going to be good!

Joy & Salem doing Frankfurt and Paris?

Ein prosit! Gemuchlichheit!

Mike.

• Princess
    Princess
    We tried hard to head down south France to get a glimpse of Lanc-ie-pooh, but no go.

Awww, so close to our hero, yet so far....I really wanted a piccie too.

Can you at least get me a yellow jersey as a souvenir? I'd settle for a polka dot, I'm a really good climber.

If only we could stay long enough over here to welcome him along the Champse lee say ( you know the street I mean, lol)

I know what you mean, probably wouldn't come much closer if I tried. You do realize we have to search Orcas for a bar with OLN right? I can't miss the last two days of the tour. **stomps feet** We'll just take over something on the island. Our rowdy (?) bunch of 'postates can take that island full of hippies any old day.

• ball.
    ball.

Hey Joy, you've not brought that huge truck of yours over have you???

• codeblue
    codeblue

Glad to hear you both are having a good time in Europe....tell all a the bbq...we said "hi"

Codeblue

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Did you make first class on the way over? That's the only way to fly to Europe!

Have a great time you two.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Bon voyage!

Have a good one!

Ozzie and Mrs Ozzie

• Mulan
    Mulan

Jst2laws (Steve) is here now. We had dinner and he and Dave are sitting on the deck shooting the breeze. Having a great time. I am waiting for the tea water to boil.

• Navigator
    Navigator

Hey Joy! That's Frankfurt, not Frankfart. I lived in Germany for several years and really miss the schnitzel. Enjoy one for me. Don't be late for the train 'cause they leave on time. And don't check your luggage on the train. They treat it like freight.

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

HEY,

Not a phone call or email?

Tell Salem I forgot the arrangements.

Thanks for dinner last night Mulan.

Jst2laws

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit