Flew to Europe with HicFlyGirl!

by Joyzabel 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Hey all!!

Reporting form Frankfart Germany what a lovely time HicFlyGirl and I are having.

We are headed to Paris tomorrow via train. Hoping to spend a couple of days there before hopping the channel to the U.K.

Yes we are trying to get to E-Man`s bbq. (yes, Belmonts, I'll call you soon to let you know what flight we will be on.)

Ok, just letting y'all know what we are doing.

Auf Wiedersehen,

Joy & Salem

• SixofNine
  • HICFlyGirl
    HICFlyGirl

Hey where r u, u want to meet up? We'll be in Paris about 5 pm tomorrow.

• Princess
    Princess
    Reporting form Frankfart Germany

LOL

Hey there Joy...heading south to Limoges area? Trying to catch a glimpse of that studly biker boy Lance before you head to Eman's BBQ? I know what you are up to and all I have to say is TAKE PICTURES OF HIM!!

Have fun! See you next week.

Rachel

• Valis
    Valis

w00t! Hope to see you at the BBQ!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• HICFlyGirl
    HICFlyGirl

Hey Pricess (Joy here)

We tried hard to head down south France to get a glimpse of Lanc-ie-pooh, but no go. If only we could stay long enough over here to welcome him along the Champse lee say ( you know the street I mean, lol)

See you in a couple of weeks.

Joy

• Valis
    Valis

um just one thing...could you accidentally lose Joy or something? I can't even get away from her going to Europe...sheesh...she's worse than Jehovah!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Simon
    Simon

Yay Salem ! Glad you could make it too

(or is to to escape Seth? )

We look forward to seeing you all again

• seven006
    seven006

Joy,

Stop BSing everyone, I know you're not in Germany!

I slipped over to see Steve yesterday at the RV campground and we couldn't find you. We looked all over the RV, checked under the picnic table and even peeked into the ladies shower room. Finally we found you by the pool warring that cute little thong bathing suite. Boy, I didn't know you were so hot. You're not very talkative though. When I went over to give you a hug, you slapped me. Why did you do that? I asked Steve about your attitude and he just laughed and said you get that way sometimes. I'm sorry if I upset you and I was only staring at you for the two or five hours I was there because I was so confused. You could have at least came over to the RV and said hi instead of flipping me off.

Anyway, it was nice meeting you and Steve yesterday and I hope that sunburn you got on your little bummy while laying out by the pool goes away soon.

Big hug....no...sorry....big hand shake,

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit