Adultery, Forgiveness & Divorce-----WATCHTOWER STYLE

by minimus 31 Replies latest jw friends

• ziddina
    ziddina
    Hey, it's the: Adams family values

Man, I will take the Addams family's values over the Gov.Bod's dysfunctional family values, ANY day!!! I would rather deal with cyanide and dynamite [Addams family standbys...] than misogynistic hypocrisy and malignant lies!!!

I went thru the whole "Marry a Jehovah boy or be condemned by "gawd" at "Armageddon" thing, too. Stuck it out for 9 years; had a one-night-stand when I became seriously suicidal, just to get the HELL out of there!!!

Looking back on that, I wish I'd just SAID I'd had an affair; there was NO REASON to play the idiotic Watchtower Gov.Bod game by THEIR RULES, after all... Besides, the stuff I could have made up, would have made my Judicial Meeting SO much more interesting!!!

Best moment of my life??? Meeting the Jehovah's Witness EX-husband outside of a pool hall, with my NEW, worldly second husband on my arm - and the second hubby wanted to beat the JW ex-husband up, too...

Jehovah's Witness EX-husband looked at me in astonishment, and said, "Why, Ziddy, I'm SURPRISED at you!!!", over and over again. I guess he thought we'd be getting back together again, since there were so few men in the Watchtower Society...

I just stood there, laughing loudly and happily, in his face!!!! Then hubby and I walked away, and I never saw him again...

AH! I LOVE happy endings!!!

Zid

• SlipnSlide
    SlipnSlide

"Marry a Jehovah boy or be condemned by "gawd".

"NO REASON to play the idiNO REASON to play the idiotic Watchtower Gov.Bod game by THEIR RULES, after all... Besides, the stuff I could have made up, would have made my Judicial Meeting SO much otic Watchtower Gov. Bod .game by THEIR RULE".

I agree with you. There was no way that I was going to have a body of brothers, had NOexperience in Marital Counseling or Divorce to give me advice on anything. I will not subject my marriage thru a lot of "UNNECCESARY B.S."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit