I QUIT!

by Yerusalyim 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I QUIT....smoking that is, my pack to 1 1/2 pack a day habit...I quit June 4th, not a single cigarette since then...though 5 to 7 pounds...are ya proud of me...huh huh huh....I had a few of ya hoping I was leaving the board....HA!

• Odrade
    Odrade

Wow Yeru!!! Good for you!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Well I am glad -I was worried for a moment thinking you were leaving the board and the board would be less rich without you. Great news about the smoking - you wil lfeel healthier and wealthier

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Congratulations on quittiing Yeru!

Now just substitute 100 Hindu Squats and 20 Hindu pushups* everytime you think longingly about a smoke, and the weight problem will disappear too!

*see Matt Furey's "Combat Conditioning"

oorah!

• Soledad
    Soledad

good for you!! your lungs will appreciate it

Soledad(smoke free since 2002)

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

good job.... our country is that much safer.

CZAR

• DireStraitJacket
    DireStraitJacket

>Now just substitute 100 Hindu Squats and 20 Hindu pushups* everytime you think longingly about a smoke, and >the weight problem will disappear too!
    >*see Matt Furey's "Combat Conditioning"

damn, just looked those up and tried some, bloody painfull but really nice exercises, I recommend those!!!

well done on quitting smoking, I'm sure your lungs are feeling a hell of a lot better..

• bisous
    bisous

congrats Yeru, good job .... your lungs will thank you !

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

Way to go Yeru.

Your lungs (and even some of us liberals) breathe a sigh of relief!!

Country

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

That's great Yeru, I'm happy for you...and your family. It affects them in a big way as well, as you know.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit