If You Won $117 MILLION on a Lottery, What Would You Do With It?

by minimus 66 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

Pay off all our bills, sell our house and vans, buy an RV and a vehicle to pull behind, set up a fund to pay our monthly expenses from the interest from the money that is invested, give 1 million to my MIL, SIL and SO, and travel with my honey.

Blondie

• Nessy
    Nessy

Quit my job and go to podiatry school. The tution alone is $10,000 a semester. I'd ask my husband to leave the military--and he would with no problem! Also, I'd hire a personal trainer and chef and trim down my waistline. Oh yeah... help family and friends.

• metatron
    metatron

First, I'd start a public charity, a Society to Advance Unprofitable Therapies

It's purpose would be to develop all of the myriad potential cures that sit on back shelves

because they stand no chance of ever making money. We'd cure cancer in less than a

decade.

Second, I'd start a scholarship fund for any ex-Witness who can reasonably show that they

never got to go to college because of anything the organization told them.

OK, that last one appeals to me just 'cause I wanna see it come up in every data base

and scholarship book in the country and annoys Bethel.

metatron

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

I would dissapeare, and spend all the money myself. Propably die within two years ´cause the lifestyle. Letting whatever is left go to WTBTS IF they are willing to announce in Watchtower that this contribution is actually a lottery prize, and who gave it to them.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    Stephanus, my "work" would cost you millions$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Funnily enough...

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Pay off the mortgage, sell the house, and buy a new 5 bedroom detached single family house with the view of San Francisco Bay with a great school district. Buy also new cars and put the rest of the money in the bank and live of on the interest.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Pay off EVERYTHING, pay a visit to my office with a few choice words for a few people (notably one of my bosses and the Office Manager -- I wouldn't burn that bridge, I'd NUKE it), and take a trip to -- anywhere!

Oh yeah, and build a nice pool in my backyard.

Nina

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Something along the lines of asking her if the letters F O meant anything to her?

• Celtic
    Celtic

With that lil bundle of cash, I'd buy a landrover and drive slowly round the world building community hospitals etc with a bunch of mates and filming it as a diary, I wouldn't know how to spend it on myself.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    With that lil bundle of cash, I'd buy a landrover and drive slowly round the world

LOL better hope that sucker can drive underwater if you plan to go overseas. Sorry, i'm just in a silly mood tonight.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit