Fresh wave of sadness

by czarofmischief 38 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Czar, sorry you're in the shit. The not-wanting-to-live thing is just a cruel trick of brain chemistry gone wrong. For some reason, it is comforting to me to ponder that all depression is really just bad brain chemistry, and when it's fixed, that it is your brain chemistry that got fixed too. Even when it is situational (ie: dog left you, wife peed on the bed, kid dresses like a vampire), it is still your brain responding badly to the triggers. I guess I find that comforting because it make it clear that you can both a) ride it out, and b) possibly out-think-it, at least to survive.

Unless you're a child molester, serial killer, or a republican , nobody is better off with you gone. Stick around, the Onion needs a religious editor!

• Corvin
    Corvin

Mary always reminds me that "this too shall pass". While it might be a cliche, it is so true and a cause for realistic hope. Take care and get some help, babe, really.

Corvin

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

ps. Here is how option "b)" shakes out:

The dog had fleas anyway
    Female ejaculation is hot!
    At least the kid won't get skin cancer

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Just checking in to see how you're feeling today, Czar! You've had some good advice here and you KNOW a lot of folks truly CARE about you!

We ALL go through really crappy times, but as Corvin said---this too shall pass. It's really true---when one hurts---we ALL hurt, especially the ones who have "been there".

If you're comfortable enough to talk it out on here---DO so! If you're not, then please find someone you ARE comfortable with---and TALK! This does a lot of good---just getting the problem OUT there on the table so you can go from there and solve it or at least FEEL better about it.

You ARE a valued human being and we LOVE you!

hugs again,

Annie

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

A recent sample of Czartriol:

You mouth platitudes and take comfort in the cotton ball that is your brain. At least most liberals can string together a reasonable alternative. All you can do is fart across the internet and call it wisdom.

Call me heartless, but I'm finding it real hard to dredge up any sympathy here

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Just wanted to check in and let everybody know that I'm feeling a lot better than I was when I started this thread. Your pm's and whatnot were very touching and helpful. I will be trying to reply to them all as I can - but I want you all to know that I read them all and was touched deeply. Thank you.

dantheman - check out some of the stuff sixofnine has tossed at ME - it's all in good fun; part of the rough and tumble political debating that goes on on this board. However, on any threads that dealt with personal issues, I have been unfailingly supportive and sought the best for each individual; liberal or conservative; Brit or American. My record on these issues speaks for itself. If you are truly that put off by the way I conduct myself on the political threads, please be aware that it goes both ways.

But "Czartriol" is probably the best manufactured word I've ever heard, and I clasp it to my bosom with pride!

CZAR of the "Sobering up" Klass

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    please be aware that it goes both ways.

I dunno Czar, you as much as anybody on this board (except the departed and not missed alchoholiconservative Francois) have served to cement my perception that conservative intellectuals are abusive, nasty people.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

DanTheMan............akaTheBigBlowhard.............need I say more?

Terri

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

But now that I think about it, it was inappropriate for me to bring up the things I've brought up, on this thread anyway.

Sorry Czar.

By the way SunnyGal, you talking about Francois aka TheBigBlowHard?

• avishai
    avishai
    I dunno Czar, you as much as anybody on this board (except the departed and not missed alchoholiconservative Francois) have served to cement my perception that conservative intellectuals are abusive, nasty people.

I miss francois.

Dan, regardless of your apology, this and other posts you've made show your hypocrisy. Your nastiness, and vitriol are every bit as bad. And just because you are a liberal does'nt make a difference. Damn, dude, be nice!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit