Fresh wave of sadness

by czarofmischief 38 Replies latest jw friends

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Yo...

I get sick sometimes. Not just in my body, but my mind gets a little funny as well. Sometimes I think I might be better off dead. I think the czarina would be better off if I were dead. I'm drinking too much, I think. Everything is foggy, too much effort required. Why do I hate living so much?

Christ, I think I'm really getting sick again.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Czar,

Are you in a position to get professional help if at all possible? Someone objective could help you sort out what's bothering you and help you to deal with it.

I'm sorry that you're in such a bad place right now....

BIG hugs,

Annie

• Celtic
    Celtic

Czar pm me any time, I'll look after you, see you through this, tis not a problem, pm me anytime k.

• avishai
    avishai

Hey, Czar, if ya ever need a vacation, I'm out here in sunny CA

• talesin
    talesin

Czar,

Yes, I feel so worthless sometimes (or should I say 'often').

Don't give up my friend. You are a great person, screw them!!!

Get some pro help, kay? PM me, I'm good at this stuff, brother. :)

• talesin
    talesin

Oops, just wanted to say, I may disagree with you sometimes, but I LOVE YOU BRO!!!!!

• Bryan
    Bryan

Hey Guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop and think for a moment... Just stop and take a deep breath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

czarina will not be better off with out you!

This is life! It is our life! At time we are strong and at times we are week. The time still passes. And time heals all wounds. Please, if you can't get pro help, talk to some one you trust and are close to. Just talking helps so much.

Most all of us have been there, are there, will be there... we are here for you! And will always be.

Too many people care about you!

Bryan

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Hang in the hun. I know it doesn't feel like it now, but things will get better. (((((((((((A big hug for you)))))))))))

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

HEY CZAR. TELL US MORE MY FRIEND.

LET US KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING. THAT WAY WE CAN TALK WITH YOU AND HELP IF WE CAN.

THESE FEELINGS COME UPON LOTS OF US AT TIMES. THEY CAN BE DEALT WITH AND YOU CAN WIN THE BATTLE.

VENT AND GET THESE FEELINGS OUT IN THE OPEN LET US HELP YOU MAN. DON'T FEEL LIKE YOU ARE ALONE OR WE DON'T UNDERSTAND. WE DO. WE CARE FOR YOU.

Outoftheorg

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Czar

I meant what I said in my PM to you. Pleasr take full advantage of it if you wish. Many hugs your way. You are in my thoughts.

Cassi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit