Charles T Russell -a freemason and the connection to the illuminati...

by dolphman 169 Replies latest jw friends

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Kenneson,

If CTR had been in Rite of Memphis-Misraim or the CoMasons (Le Droid Humain) at that time, he would not have been on any Grand Lodge membership list, is this correct?

-Gita (Fr. B.O.T.A.)

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Gita,

"No Mason can be allowed to join the Ancient and Primitive Rite of Memphis unless he is a member of a lodge in good standing, working uder a Grand Lodge of Free and Accepted Masons." If this policy was in effect in Russell's day, he would have belonged to a local lodge and thus his name would be on the Freemasonic rosters. But, I guess, to verify one would have to contact them.

http://www.cabinda.net/ssprinciples.html

The rosters we have belong to all the Freemason Lodges in the State of Florida. I would imagine Pennsylvania would have the same???? I do not know if we have anything on the Rite of Memphis-Misraim but will look. The Comasons allow women in their ranks, whereas Freemasons, as far as I am aware, being a masculine order, does not. The Comasons came to the U.S. in 1903 and Russell died in 1916, which would have given him little time to be a member. Besides, he is holding meetings in Free Masonic lodges way before then.

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Kenneson,

I did not know at what date that the CoMasons came to America, but I did know that if you join them you can't become a Free and Accepted Mason of any of the regular lodges. I had asked that at one poitn when I was interested in becoming a Mason, and had to see if BOTA membership was a problem as well (it isn't). Thanks for clarification on the date, and Rite of Memphis.

• dolphman
    dolphman

Well, since it is a mexican standoff, I'm going to lean towards the idea that he was involved in secret orders and influenced by them to some degree. For me it goes beyond the circumstantial evidence I've provided.

• justhuman
    justhuman

dolphman

When you have more results from your research let me know. I will search also and see what will come up. I would like to see finally if that connection between this 2 exists or Russell was like Mohamed who compined 2 religions and came up with a new!!!

• dolphman
    dolphman

Here are a couple of pics I think one would find interesting. They show exactly how close Russell's grave is to the Masonic Lodge temple. In fact, in it's in the graveyard RIGHT NEXT to it.

The next website brings up a theory that merits attention. I believe what it is saying can be proved with a little more research and access to certain records.

Basically, it's saying the Russell and the Rothschilds were linked. What is fact (and easily discoverable) is that Russell wrote an open letter to Baron Rothschild praising him for his work on creating a Jewish State. Russell was later invited to give a talk at a rather large gathering of Zionist. This does not prove he was being funded by Rothschild. Supposedly though, the Rothschilds funded the Jehovah's Witness operation through "contributions" by organisations like the Rothschild-controlled B'nai B'rith. According to the website, this was proved in a court of law in 1922. It also says one of the key people involved in this was Frank Goldman who later became President of B'nai B'rith.

http://www.davidicke.com/icke/articles/russell.html

Is there any way to get public or private records of any of these transactions? I'm continuing to try and find out more on it.

It's also a known fact the Russell Trust corporation is the legal entity supporting the Skull and Bones society. Apparently, this is the same Russell family that C.T.Russell is from. I'd like to find out two things,

1. Is it actually the same Russell family CT is from?

2. Does it indeed represent the skull and bones society?

If these things are true, along with the connections between Russell, B'nai B'rith, and the Rothschilds, not to mention the egyptology/masonic imagery, that Russell was indeed influenced by the freemason agenda?

Many people try and debunk this theory through the presentation of one or two pieces of evidence at a time. But when the total sum is weighed, would it not lean in favor of the assumption he was indeed a freemason or under their influence?

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

I found something interesting here as I read this comic and discovered something about the Mason in this story

Alberto, Based on a True Story

Gonna do more research on this guy, the comic provided alot of sources and I will look into them. Also on top of the comic contained a FAQ, will read that as well. Lemme know what you've found based on your own personal research.

Yiz

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

You aren't seriously posing a Jack Chick comic as some sort of profound truth, are you Yiz?

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

You aren't seriously posing a Jack Chick comic as some sort of profound truth, are you Yiz?

Now hold on a second, I'm not too fond of Jack Chick either, but this story in itself shouldn't be dismissed completely out of hand without some further research first, I am researching this also to find out for myself, so I need to weigh this claim by looking at both sides of the story first. Just because this story came directly from a Jack Chick source doesn't neccessarly mean it's a fake or some sort of thing.

There's an old saying that we shouldn't judge a book only by it's cover. Look inside first and check the sources out and do more research outside of it. That's the best thing we can do for now.

Yiz

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

**There's an old saying that we shouldn't judge a book only by it's cover. Look inside first and check the sources out and do more research outside of it. That's the best thing we can do for now.

Yiz,

I agree with that! Dismissing things that seem to go beyond "the box" aren't necessarily wrong. If we want to examine this subject, everything should be picked up, looked at, and studied and hopefully we will come to the full understanding.

I have to admit the theory that "where there's smoke-there's fire" on this one. At this point, IMHO, it would appear that there IS a connection to the Freemasonry affilliation, that has been purposely covered up---rather than someone trying to (now) attempting to attach the belief to CTR after the fact.

Just my 2cents

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit