Charles T Russell -a freemason and the connection to the illuminati...

by dolphman 169 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

It's funny. I ran across some info like this a couple of years ago, rolled my eyes, and forgot about it.

I mentioned an article (was it yesterday?) that I found that referred to the Masons....actually I think it WAS that skull and bones society that was pointed out. Anyway, I DO see some definite "tie-ins", too many coincidences to just push away any more.

I feel like some of you do, I hate to come right out and admit I believe it---yet there are too many things that make sense!

I don't have a clue where I found the article I came across recently, I was Googling" something and it happened to pop up---not what I was actually researching----but the gist of it all, was that this man THOUGHT all along that the group he was ascending in, to 33rd degree, was Christian, or Christ-oriented. He suddenly realized a few things that added up--were from Satan and was devastated. (I know the feeling)

If THAT organization can dupe those members into believing they are "working for Christ" when it turns out it's just the opposite-----and Russell was a member of this organization and embraced it's teachings---then maybe it's NOT such a stretch to believe that the WTS was based on these beliefs,and that the vestiges of this still remain.

WE KNOW how Christ is seen by the WTS, and how they insult his entire purpose, teachings and message. The WTS teaches that they are "pleasing God" and have made all KINDS of goofy claims that they cannot back up, along with practicing methodical mind-control over the members, so that THEY believe they are "Pleasing God" as well and will defend this to the death.

WE know they are NOT pleasing anyone but the WTS,and who's to say that there AREN'T hidden motives behind the WTS walls that just might possibly BE the stuff we are discussing---but waving away because it sounds too outlandish? It's a great way to keep things covered up. Hide in plain sight.

Somehow I can't completely discount these theories. I hope we can keep this discussion going and find out what's what.

Annie

(Won't THIS tick off our resident JWs? LOL)

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Russell was not a freemason.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

**Russell was not a freemason

If not-----what was the purpose of his tombstone?

• oneofmany
    oneofmany

I once saw a picture of Russell dressed in Mason's apron in an old history book on Masons, and wish I could find that same book again. He sometimes called himself a Mason, at others times did not. It is definite that in confines of Barbara Grizutti's (spelling?) book on Jehovah's Witnesses she states (may be in an end-note) that Russell's father and the father of his wife Maria were both Masons.

He is indeed buried across from an enormous building complex of the Masons with a huge pyramid near his small tombstone which pyramid is a Masonic emblem, and the "Arch" Masons group focuses on the divine name Jehovah. In fact in parades put on by the Shriners (Masons) they often carry banners saying for example "Jehovah-Jireh" (Jehovah of Armies) etc. I've seen pictures on the internet showing Russell's pyramid and right across the road from it the Mason buildings.

Masons like George Washington have done excellent work for which they deserve commendation, but there is also a darker side with which some have been involved negatively. Although odd-ball-ish, some of the Bible Student groups that split in the very early 1900s have done some humanitarian work that is commendable while not killing members as has the Watchtower's no-whole blood teaching.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

For what it's worth, russell isn't just buried under a pyramid - it's one hundred yards from an enormous Masonic temple. It's up near my house. I'll take you there if you want...

CZAR

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

**For what it's worth, russell isn't just buried under a pyramid - it's one hundred yards from an enormous Masonic temple. It's up near my house. I'll take you there if you want...

Interesting, Czar!

**Russell was not a freemason.

Gita,

What makes you say that, in view of what the evidence seems to show?

• Golf
    Golf

Yes, this topic has been covered before. Ray wrote a letter to me in August 24, 1999

The following is a direct quote from Ray Franz, "My parents were affiliated with the watch Tower organization from about 1913 onward and Charles Taze Russell was still alive in 1913 and the president at that time...There was no evidence whatsoever of any influence from freemasonry by any of us, not has there been since, including the fifteen years I spent at the brooklyn headquarters, nine of these years spent on the governing body."

Guest 77

• AlanF
    AlanF

Russell was not a Mason and there is no solid evidence to prove that he was. I'll discuss some of the claims if anyone is interested.

AlanF

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Sunspot, The evidence is misunderstood. He's not a free and accepted mason, you an believe that or not. If you have any relatives who are lodge members, they can verify that for you.

• dolphman
    dolphman

What I find fascinating about all of this is that the Russell family name is connected to the other 13 families listed as members of the illuminati. I believe a Rothschild helped Russell bankroll the WTBTS and get it started. If that's so, why would masons want to start a new religion? Was it to sow the seeds of a society of people that would be more suceptable to mind control? So that when the freemason/illuminati agenda was ready to be met a large segment of society would already be maleble enough to accept it? Look, I'm not one to accept conspiracies normally. But man, there is some AMAZING facts that just don't jive. If it hadn't been for the Russell/Mason connection, and his connection to other members of the so called 13 families, and the very nature of the JW religion, I wouldn't put much stock in the theory. But the connection between all three is rife with mystery. What I'm trying to figure out is if the illuminati, if they do exist, are working for our benefit or not. Something tells me they're not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit