Charles T Russell -a freemason and the connection to the illuminati...

by dolphman 169 Replies latest jw friends

• Corvin
    Corvin
    You know, what I find hard to accept and even harder to understand is how someone can pick apart a particulair speech or say the crown and cross are symbols of christianity and then make a blanket statement that this one piece of evidence proves inconclusively that Russell was NOT and in no way associated with freemasonry.

Huh?

How ignorant. The perponderance of circumstantial evidence COMBINDED TOGETHER must certainly get someone's attention, shouldn't it?

It has gotten someone's attention. But the perponderance of circumstancial evidence adds up to less proven than hidden and subliminal images in the WT publications.

Are the egyptian symbols used by Russell Christian in origin too?
    Does the pyramid Russell is buried under honestly supposed to represent the Trinity?
    Is it just a coincidence that words such as Watchtower/Golden Dawn happen to be prevalant in Masonic lingo?

You see, you were not listening. Russell is NOT buried under a pyramid. He is buried NEAR a pyramid erected by the WTBTS AFTER his death. That Mason lingo you speak of really sounds more like the general manner of speaking and writing of that period.

If I'm not mistaken members of Russell's family were Masons, and Russell was also known to associate with prominent Rosicrutians.

Were they Masons? Who? Where are the records of their member ship?

Again, you can find actual records of membership of those who were and are Masons. There is NO SUCH RECORD of Russell being a Mason.

• Corvin
    Corvin

This is all very intriguing. I was reading Dan Brown's book, The Da Vinci Code, and decided to go on line and do some research on the secret society that Brown talked about in the book. I forget the word I typed in to the google search engine, but I was amazed to find sites talking about Russell and his association with such secret orders. It is what lead me to learn the truth about "The Truth". I was so amazed.

But as I have read more and more, I honestly can't see any solid evidence of his membership with the Masons.

Corvin

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

But as I have read more and more, I honestly can't see any solid evidence of his membership with the Masons.

Correct me if I am wrong, but why is CTR buried in a Freemason Cementary?

Yiz

• dolphman
    dolphman
    You see, you were not listening. Russell is NOT buried under a pyramid. He is buried NEAR a pyramid erected by the WTBTS AFTER his death.

Well, the pyramid is dedicated to Russell, is it not? Is it not "His" pyramid? I'm not sure how this lessens his association with it. It's a monument erected to Russell nonetheless, correct? What does it matter if he's buried underneath it or not?

That Mason lingo you speak of really sounds more like the general manner of speaking and writing of that period.

Hmmmm, think about this:

Masonic lingo: Millenial Dawn Russell lingo: Millenial Dawnist

Masonic lingo: Watchtower, Golden Dawn Russell lingo: Watchtower, Golden Dawn

Seems to be very specific. But maybe you're right. Maybe the general manner of speaking and writing of that period contained such lingo. Well, what influenced the general manner of speaking and writing of the time? Freemasonry perhaps? Did this kind of lingo just "poof" out of nowhere? I must have needed to originate from something.

Is there anyway we can find proof A Russell of some kind (related to C.T.) was in some order of some kind. This may be the proof we need.

You have good arguments Corvin, but I honestly believe something is up. If it just comes down to the fact that your only sticking point with this whole theory is a lack of official membership record of Russell in freemasonry, don't you think that's being perhaps a bit too strict on the subject? Granted, it would be nice. But we are dealing with a secret society, and at this point, I believe he was probably a Rosicrutian with heavy ties to Masonic influences, notably the Rothschild family and others.

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Now Golden Dawn, I do know a lil something about, since the Order I am has a lineage with them. Golden Dawn has no dark agenda. It's practises are rosicrucian and hermetic, and some of the rituals are also masonic. It's about becoming a better person. The one thing Golden Dawn did which my order will not is Enochian Magick.

I think the early witnesses, CTR especially were influenced, but not greatly. Mostly I think Russell just used the symbology because it looked cool and "ancient".

• dolphman
    dolphman
    I think the early witnesses, CTR especially were influenced, but not greatly. Mostly I think Russell just used the symbology because it looked cool and "ancient".

I think this is true. But what I want to know (and am researching) are his ties to Lord Rothschild and the B'nai B'rith associations. Did Lord Rothschild fund Russell in any way? Did any of Russell's family have freemason memberships? The Russell Trust is a legal organization that represents the skull and bones society, this is something easily discoverable. I believe this is the same Russell family C.T. is associated with. I'm trying to verify it.

I guess what I'm leaning to is that given what a Zionist Russell was, I could see him working with the Rothschilds and other so called "illuminati" families (the Russell's family being one of them) to implement their agendas, and in doing so implementing the freemason agenda as well, since the Rothschilds and others were all known freemasons. Get my drift?

Gitasatsanga,

One thing that confuses me is how and why the practice of Enochian magic is diabolical. I have to admit, when I read about the Knights Templars and Freemasonry their concept of a "Supreme Architect of the Universe" does not seem like such a bad thing. I mean, I personally believe all paths lead to God, hindu, buhddist, judiasm, new age, etc. This pretty much seems to be what Freemasonry and other secret orders are leading to. I mean, the Kabbalah is NOT a book of satan.

So how and where does Freemasonry which practices Enochian Magic go wrong? Obviously they're is something diabolical. Were the Knights Templars practicing it too?

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Czar wrote: "For what it's worth russell isn't just buried under a pyramid--it is one hundred yards from an enormous Masonic temple. It's up near my house. I'll take you there if you want."

Czar please do us a favor. Find out when Rosemount United Cemeteries was open; who owned it then; who owns it now; and is the Masonic temple now in the cemetery and when was the temple built? This might help solve some "mysteries."

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Dolphman,

I don't know of Enochian Magic being practised by Masons. BOTA and some other orders eschew (or outright forbid) because they believe it to be demonic in origin. Strangely enough there are rumours that some high up in the WTS do practise Enochian, which might explain their fascination with demonology.

• dolphman
    dolphman

Yeah I've heard the same. How does Enochian magic differ from say reading the Kabbalah? They are not one in the same are they?

There is a lot of info that I've come across that suggest many of the rituals performed by freemasons include enochian magic. I'm assuming this is what their rituals are based on.

• dolphman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit