Charles T Russell -a freemason and the connection to the illuminati...

by dolphman 169 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

http://www.google.com/search?q=United+Cemeteries+Masonic+Temple&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&start=10&sa=N

How The Sphinx Came To Washington
    ... Jews in western Europe and the United States, for ... Cemeteries all across America a
    century ago exploited ... ancient master builders with modern Masonic Lodges, The ...
    www.srmason-sj.org/web/temple-files/sphinxes.htm - 28k - Cached - Similar pages

Very interesting read here.

sKally

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I made an interesting discovery about the Pyramid Monument. It was intended as a memorial to the Watchtower Society (not solely to Charles Taze Russell). Many names were intended to be inscribed on the Bible pages (including Russell and Rutherford) that are also a part of the monument. A Souvenir Report of the Bible Students Convention, Pittsburg, Pa., Jan. 2-5, 1919 gives a complete account of what was intended. One needs to read the whole report, but suffice it for here to quote only the following: "We visited the marble works and there watched the workmen slowly but surely chisel out the monument to be erected as a memorial to the Society. The Watch Tower Society burial lots in Rosemont United Cemeteries, five miles due north of Pittsburgh City, contain ample grave space for all the members of the Bethel family, and the pilgrims and their wives--in all more than 275 adult graves. In the exact center of the Bethel lot will be erected diagonally the Pyramid Shape Monument as designed by Brother Bohnet, and accepted by Brother Russell as the most fitting emblem for an enduring monument on the Society's burial space..." I

For all the details, go to

http://www.midwestoutreach.org/journals/pagan_origins.htm

• sf
    sf

{ Places a few 'tasty dishes' upon the 'table' }....

alt

The Secret Origins
    ... William Huntington Russell ('33), Samuel's cousin, studied in Germany
    from 1831-32. Germany was a hotbed of new ideas. The "scientific ...
    www.meta-religion.com/Secret_societies/ Groups/Order_of_Skull/part_1.htm - 22k - Cached - Similar pages

The Forum - SpeakOut.com
    ... In 1832, General William Huntington Russell and Alphonso Taft put together a super
    secret society for the elite children of the Anglo- American Wall Street ...
    speakout.com/forum_view.asp?Forum=John_ Kerry&MID=5022&mMID=5022 - 15k - Cached - Similar pages

Jason's Dreamweaver exercise
    ... Founder William Huntington Russell, future valedictorian of the class of 1833,
    received permission to found the 322 chapter of The Order of Skull and Bones ...
    iml.jou.ufl.edu/projects/Spring04/Feola/sandb.html - 7k - Cached - Similar pages

BUSH VS. KERRY: THE DARK SIDE OF THE 2004 ELECTION
    ... Skull and Bones was first established among the class graduating from Yale in 1833.
    Its founder was William Huntington Russell of Middletown, Connecticut. ...
    www.geocities.com/northstarzone/BK.html - 10k - Cached - Similar pages

More here:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=William+Huntington+Russell+&btnG=Search

sKally

• RR
    RR

oh puleeeeze

• Farkel
    Farkel

: First of all, Russell was a freemason. Rubbish. Russell was a religious politician. When he spoke to Freemasons, he was a Freemason. When he spoke to Jews, he was a Jew. When he spoke to one-legged people, he had one leg. He was a religious politician, as I said. I've not found a single shred of evidence that Russell actually joined the masons. He was still a scumbag, though. Farkel

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

In doing some research about the Russell-Masonry thing, I find it very interesting that some assert that CT Russell is a relative of one of the co-founders of Yale's Skull and Bones Society, WilliamHuntingtonRussell . If this is true, it would lend itself to giving more meaning to the ideals and teachings of the IBSA and today's WTBTS.

Both societies are highly secretive and very exclusive at the top.

Both societies promulgate eugenicide, and agree that the earth should, and will one day be depopulated by about 90%, with a remaining one world government and a small class of slaves to serve that order.

Both societies use/have used terms such as "new world order" as a solution to mankind's problems.

The similarities in doctrine are separated only by mere semantics, and more than a bit curious.

The only challenge I have is finding actual records of CT Russell's kinship to WilliamHuntingtonRussell.

Can anyone . . . has anyone discovered any record or direct evidence of this position? I have looked and cannot find anything more than conjecture apparently based on the similarities in teachings and the two of them having the same last name. It is not enough for me. I'd like to see a family tree.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    The only challenge I have is finding actual records of CT Russell's kinship to WilliamHuntingtonRussell.

Can anyone . . . has anyone discovered any record or direct evidence of this position? I have looked and cannot find anything more than conjecture apparently based on the similarities in teachings and the two of them having the same last name. It is not enough for me. I'd like to see a family tree.

None is ever provided. Those making the claim simply assume that if they share the same last name, they are from the same "bloodline".

• james_woods
    james_woods

So what if they WERE related? That would still not automatically make CTR a Freemason...

I had not seen a Russell/Masonic thread in years...

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

So what if they WERE related? That would still not automatically make CTR a Freemason...

True, and I am not even suggesting evidence of blood relation to be any sort of proof that CTR was a Freemason. I don't think there exists any documentation to show CTR was a Mason. I don't believe he was ever a member. Still, I would like to know whether there is actual proof of the blood ties claimed by WTBTS conspiracy theorists.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    True, and I am not even suggesting evidence of blood relation to be any sort of proof that CTR was a Freemason. I don't think there exists any documentation to show CTR was a Mason. I don't believe he was ever a member. Still, I would like to know whether there is actual proof of the blood ties claimed by WTBTS conspiracy theorists.

You can be sure, given how much the conspiracy theorists want to believe this, that if there was any shred of actual proof that we would have long ago seen it posted here. Just for what it is worth - here is my take on the subject:

1. The Masonic Lodge is not an evil organization. It simply is what it claims to be - a social organization with trade/craftsman roots going back a few centuries and originating in western Europe. It has a long record of charitable work - one which the Watchtower Society cannot begin to match. Both my Grandfathers and my Father were 32nd degree Masons - my maternal Grandfather had the honorary 33rd degree. I chose not to join it because I think the pseudo-history going back to the Pyramids and the legend of Hiram are B.S. - (and I have had enough B.S. to last a whole life from the JWs) - but I have studied it enough to know that there is nothing sinister or evil about it.

2. The "Illuminati" is pure urban legend. It is being promoted by flim-flam artists who simply want your money.

3. If there were a consortium of 12 powerful families actually controlling the world, they would not have welcomed a pond-scum-bug like C. T. Russell into the likes of the Rothchilds or Rockefellers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit