Ramble Here, Just off Load Thoughts, Talk Bollocks:

by Celtic 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Celtic
    Celtic

Sometimes it be good to write just completely unjudgementally. Feel free to do this here, on this thread, talk bollocks, talk bullshit, take nothing seriously, have fun with what and who you are, frollick with words and make them dance if need be.

Any commonsense thread is immediately disallowed. Simply write fun and let words tumble forth, cascade upon your typing fingers.

This is your space and no one will judge you at all for what you write.

If someone is dumb enough to ask anything not pertaining to enjoyable daftness, Celtic will rampantly inspire in his mind, complete junkish compliments to ranckle your mind, until you write absurdity.

There be fun out there, who first?

• minimus
    minimus

Grdfsin dgdtop mmibve5sdh3 pllaedfrm??

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

They arrange the eyes in a noneucledian geometric pattern around the hallway leading to Louis Armstrong's house, a gift of state for visiting babboons. Fireflies breakdance. Over soft loudspeakers floating from Montgolfier balloons, the sweet sound of hairs being plucked from a nostril is broadcast. They call it magnified sound. It's been approved for distribution. Being that the sky is powered by flames and silk, the night will function. As Guillaume would say, when it needed to be said, sun throat cut.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

lol you said bollock again. YEHAAAAWWWWWWW

• Celtic
    Celtic

whawthrawhallap fly fluffimunciousness, caneth beve in behovvednarity in nose plooces at twine time, I'da throok noote flour thot bees noone shier imsploffibiliticaseousness. Son stiff thrawck oop yer ashoosh, hmmmmmmmmm

• minimus
    minimus

celticthisisprobablyoneofthebestthreadsyou'veputout.excellent!

• talesin
    talesin

Lately, I've been pondering the effects of gamma rays on man-in-the-moon marigolds.

I mean, does it intensify their scent? Will it speed up photosynthesis? Will there be long-term effects of this phenomena? What do you think?

Is this evidence of a divine presence? Or is it presents? Or prescience?

Arrrr!! I dunno what I'm doin'!

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Repossession of the calibrations is nothing at all if you're Eric Clapton's uncle.

• Odrade
    Odrade

so what does it mean when you have concrete in your stomach meridian?

play dat funky music white boy

do you think you can catch a salmon with a tuna lure?

I saw a dog in a convertible and he was wearing racing goggles.

my cat just ate a fly

balmpot

burp

• talesin
    talesin

Odrade, are you sure it wasn't "Toonzles, the Driving Cat"?

Toonzles. Toonzles. Toonzles the Driving Cat!

(a la SNL circa 80s)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit