Marley Cole, a Watchtower Stooge?

by JAVA 25 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

Just go here and paste the url into the space and choose which language you need translated:

< http://babel.altavista.com/tr

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Ofcmad,

Since when you can take someone's heavenly hope away?

• JAVA
    JAVA

sf,

Wow--that's a great link, thanks!

ofcmad,

Fed's a cyber troll, don't waste cyber space on him. BTW, Welcome to the forum.

--JAVA
    ...counting time at the Coffee Shop

• trevor
    trevor

Fred,

You have told us that you are the 144,000 with a heavenly hope.

Bad news for you. According to the boys at Bethel, cats don't go to heaven or foxy foxes. You have to be human and you haven't made it in this lifetime. Maybe next time around. You'd better hope there is such a thing as reincarnation.

I still want to tickle you - you are so cute!

• ofcmad
    ofcmad

Don't worry Java-- I may be new to posting, but I am not new to hearing b.s. Remember- you can't b.s. the great b.s'r. I do it for a living!

The last time I have posted here was when h20 was in existance. So I know that Fred's on a mission from the WBTS. I can picture Fred Hall-- A skinny, pasty white geek with those big black bold glasses...Pants that would not get wet in Noah's flood, because they are so high..and then..he sees it.. a post that is "slandering" the governing body... Hurridly he pounds on the keyboard trying to get his printer to print off the post. Sweating, he wipes the sweat from his brow, knowing that he has to bring this before the "board". He yanks the paper from the printer, causing the last line to run from the fresh ink. Then crinkling it nervously, runs until out of breath to the "board room". There, an old stoic figure looks at the bundle of nerves that busted in the room. The one that he fondly calls, "pee-on". Fred quickly bows before the man holding the paper above his head, and says in a crackling voice-- "Here my master! The latest news off the Discussion Board. How DARE these heathens speaketh of you in this way, OH GREAT AND MIGHTY ONE!!"

Opps-- sorry. Got caught up in the discription of the Great TATTLETALER.. LOL

ofcmad

"Noah was a drunk and look what he accomplished." The Metatron/Dogma
  • Fredhall
    Fredhall

Trevor,

This cat have more than 9 lives. I'm working on my 12 life right now.

• wasasister
    wasasister

Java: You're welcome

Don't forget the price we agreed upon. (more winks)

• ofcmad
    ofcmad

Fred--
    You know I love you. You are such an easy target!
    :)

"Noah was a drunk and look what he accomplished." The Metatron/Dogma
  • JAVA
    JAVA

wasasister,

Indeed, I remember the agreement! You drive a hard bargain.

--JAVA

• JAVA
    JAVA

ofcmad,

I didn't know the police force allowed enforcement personnel to waste good ammunition.

--JAVA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit