Elder arrested for beating daughter

by ezekiel3 23 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Farkel
    Farkel

The Watchtower Org. encourages whooping children.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/15771/1.ashx

Farkel

• Special K
    Special K

If he was hitting his daughter in front of her High School.. can you imagine how much he might be physically hitting her at home, behind closed doors.

Glad he has been exposed and I hope the family gets some help.. Especially the daughter.

Special K

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Don't be too harsh. He probably just lost his patience with an unruly teenager.

Parents of teenagers would understand this. However, no, he shouldn't be a leader within the church after such display.

DY

• Special K
    Special K

I have teenagers and I have never hit mine.....?

Special K

• Cassiline
    Cassiline
    David Albert Nesler, 49, Jackson; 10:25 p.m. at Argonaut High School; felony corporal injury to a child.

Forgive me where does it state they are JWs?

And if he is charged with felony assault it was more than just hitting her once, a severe injury must have happened to the victim.

Cassi

• Special K
    Special K

Good Catch Cassiline..

I went back and clicked and read.. and Nope I don't see that it said anything about him being an elder of J.W.s

Maybe the poster knows him personally? which could be.

Special K

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

You're right Sunspot, theyre only concern is for the image of jehovahs clean organization, they couldnt care 1 iota about this girl, only the organizations image.

Dave

• Swan
    Swan

Wow! This is a rough congregation! Even the pioneers are in trouble with the law.

Tiffany Marie McCullar, 32, Pioneer; 10:14 a.m. in the 700 block of Court Street; felony embezzlement of over $400 by an employee.

Rickie Ray Tigue, 48, Pioneer; 2:15 a.m. in the 31000 block of Highway 88; battery on a person.
  • Cassiline
    Cassiline
    Wow! This is a rough congregation! Even the pioneers are in trouble with the law.
    Tiffany Marie McCullar, 32, Pioneer; 10:14 a.m. in the 700 block of Court Street; felony embezzlement of over $400 by an employee.

Rickie Ray Tigue, 48, Pioneer; 2:15 a.m. in the 31000 block of Highway 88; battery on a person.

Gosh and to think if the next county be named Bethel instead of the "County of Pioneer" then we will have some pretty rough bethelites out there as well. I'd still like to know if the poster who started this thread knows the fellow in question since it does not state he was a JW or an Elder. Cassi

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

As the originator of this post I need to confirm this is a case of a JW elder and his JW daughter. Although this was not published in the newspaper (see link above) is has been confirmed through the network that I recieve most of my news from. This is solid information.

As a note: California has at least two cities with JW sounding names: Pioneer and Paradise.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit