Elder arrested for beating daughter

by ezekiel3 23 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• waiting
    waiting
    Tiffany Marie McCullar, 32, Pioneer; 10:14 a.m. in the 700 block of Court Street; felony embezzlement of over $400 by an employee.

Rickie Ray Tigue, 48, Pioneer; 2:15 a.m. in the 31000 block of Highway 88; battery on a person.

So........these people are FROM Pioneer.......not necessarily JW full-time door knockers Pioneers?

The quote makes more sense if that's the case.

waiting

• follow the leader, cowards
    follow the leader, cowards

You are all amazing. Your like a bunch of 8th graders siting at your lunch table gossiping about news you have heard. I will say that no person should touch their child under any circumstance but not everyone thinks or acts the same...Even you JW's! You don't know what the situation was or anything about their family. You shouldn't worry about how this will reflect on you "oragnization", as a couple of you put it, cause this happens everywhere. Your not some perfect "organization", everyone screws up. If that's not how you people see it then your still living with your eyes closed. Get a life and worry about what you can control. Go knock on some doors or something that you do best. I know that man personaly and or childish discussions make me sick. DON"T DELETE, not inciting hatred!!!!just free speech

• Cellist
    Cellist

Follow the Leader, maybe I'm still half asleep this morning, but I didn't quite get your point. We're very aware that the "organization" is far from perfect. We're more concerned on how to communicate that piece of information to other people. And there's no way that I'll ever go door-to-door again.

Cellist

• Cellist
    Cellist

Oh, I forgot to say. Welcome to the board, Follow the Leader.

Cellist

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit