• tink
    tink

"there is no truth

there is only you

and what you make the truth"

~~~bright eyes

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

"I must admit, you brought Religion in my life. I never believed in Hell until I met you."

"As you grow older, Mum, I think of all the gifts you've given me. Like the need for therapy..."

"I'm so miserable without you, it's almost like you're here."

• Brummie
    Brummie

darn, these posts are all excellent and I dont know where to start or who to reply to first!

A cut out and keep thread for me to read and think through for days on end

Thanks you peeps, I appreciate all of the posts.

PS, I think love is an act of will, I love my kids when they play up, I love my extended family even though I hardly see them, if love was a feeling we would lose it more easily...thats how I see it for now.

• Xandria
    Xandria

"What if, Cat was really spelled K, A, T." Revenge of the Nerds II

X.

• Brummie
    Brummie

haha veeery profound X

x x x

brumm

• shotgun
    shotgun

Women and cats will always do as they please, men and dogs just need to accept the idea.....Can't remember who penned this.

laughter is, the closest distance between two people...Victor Borge

• talesin
    talesin
    "I'm so miserable without you, it's almost like you're here."

LMFAO!!!

Brummie, thanks for the thread. I enjoyed it, too.

But does it have to end here? Keep on, peeps!

• Satanus
    Satanus

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is. "
    - Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut

• Satanus
    Satanus

"When I was younger, I could remember anything, whether it had happened or not; but my faculties are decaying now and soon I shall be so I cannot remember any but the things that never happened. It is sad to go to pieces like this but we all have to do it." -- Mark Twain

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Actually, love is a spirit, according to the scriptures. "God is a spirit," and "God is love", ergo, love is a spirit. Whether it is ours to own or is bestowed upon us, I find it to be a blessing.

A coupla my favs are:

"An ounce of pretention is worth a pound of manure." Steel Magnolias

"Wisdom is knowing when not to let yer alligator mouth overload yer hummingbird behind." Me

Frannie B

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit