Does anyone know how to microwave eggs?

by ball. 44 Replies latest jw friends

• ball.
    ball.
    like it only takes 3 mins to boil or fry one, you in a rush or sumpthink? Lol

errrrr, 5 mins I've been boiling em for, plus bring it to the boil. Anyway, I like to get everything done the night before - I mean look how late I am to bed right now. Then in the morning - I like to chill, nothing much to do. I iron my shirt, shave and shower all the night before. When I get up, everything is all prepared and I sit and watch the news while drinking strong coffee and smoking a few. Thats the way I like it.

• Gadget
    Gadget
    Shit - I just realised I haven't got any eggs for the morning!!! Oh well, plans now on hold.

You mean after all this you've ran out of eggs? Come one B, we'll have to whip you into shape at the bbq, lol.

• Gadget
    Gadget

I just found the perfect thing for a kitchen!!!!!!!

If you're revolted by this product, you may also hate these Stupid.com products...

Have you been looking for that perfectly AWFUL kitchen accessory? Look no further than the...

WE CAN'T BELIEVE
    WE'RE SELLING THIS!

The Peter Petrie Egg Separator is the most unappetizing kitchen tool EVER. And sadly, the stupid thing WORKS.

It's a hand-crafted ceramic head sporting a quizzical expression and a huge nose. To use it, you crack an egg into the separator and tilt it forward.

This is where it gets interesting...

While the yolk is blocked by the nose, the albumen tastefully drips through the nostrils and into your bowl.

Though weirder than weird, the Peter Petrie Egg Separator is very well made by skilled American potters. Use it whenever you need egg just the yolks or whites for omelet's, cakes, or other recipes.

Sure it's tacky and gross and pointless, but what do you EGGspect from Stupid.com?

• franklin J
    franklin J

...I hate to admit that I attempted to hard boil an egg in the microwave once.....it literally blew the microwave apart.

Thank goodness we were eating dinner and the children were at the dining room table eating as the glass and metal of the actual microwave oven acted like shrapnel and blew across the kitchen.

My wife insists that I not microwave any eggs....

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I once saw something at walmart (in the kitchen appliance area) for cooking eggs. They were little plastic dishes that you put the eggs in for cooking. The eggs would turn out looking like eggs over easy.

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

Instructions on how to cook an egg in the microwave:

Pierce hole in top and bottom of egg, make sure you pierce to membrane.

Place egg in a microwave proof dish.

Cook on high for 3 minutes.

Stand and watch egg turn on turntable.

Wait for it to explode.

Open mocrowave door, clean up mess.

Get saucepan out of cupboard...............

I've never been able to do it, i find it just a easy to do it in a saucepan, I just boil the water in the jug/kettle first to make it faster.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Well, I just wanted to get back to everyone to say that I am boiling my egg each morning, save the flack jackets and armour plating!!!

• Gadget
    Gadget

Yellow belly chicken...........

• ballistic
    ballistic

The egg came first, then the chicken.

• Gadget
    Gadget

The chicken came first.........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest