Does anyone know how to microwave eggs?

by ball. 44 Replies latest jw friends

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

They do still have their shells on, I hasten to add

• Gadget
    Gadget
    They do still have their shells on, I hasten to add

I hope you give them a good wash, the eggs I get from the farm are in chicken ****.

• blondie
    blondie

Seller's item photo

Here's a device for microwaving eggs.

http://buyinnovations.com/eggwave.html

• ball.
    ball.

Yep, chicken eggs, get "pooped" on. Oh well, I suppose it's all nourishment at the end of the day. I hope all you people don't forget to pray to Jehovah before you eat breakfast, 'cas I sure as hell am going to from now on!!!

• Gadget
    Gadget

So who was it that looked at a chicken and said,"I think I'll eat the next thing that comes out of its ****?"

• ball.
    ball.

No - the egg came first - then the chicken!

• ball.
    ball.

God - I post all these theological thesis that come to nothing and I can't believe I got two pages out of "Re: Does anyone know how to microwave eggs?"

Thanks everyone for the ideas.

• Gadget
    Gadget
    God - I post all these theological thesis that come to nothing and I can't believe I got two pages out of "Re: Does anyone know how to microwave eggs?"

Give us a chance, we'll get more than 2 pages for you. We could turn this into a never ending thread...........

• ball.
    ball.

Shit - I just realised I haven't got any eggs for the morning!!! Oh well, plans now on hold.

• Brummie
    Brummie

like it only takes 3 mins to boil or fry one, you in a rush or sumpthink? Lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit