Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Best Liars

by minimus 40 Replies latest jw friends

• pratt1
    pratt1

I know first hand, several Dubs who live in the New York City area that have their cars registered in southern states to keep their insurance premium low. This is illegal and considered fraud.

Also a group of Dubs who all live in he same building have obtained cable illegally by splicing in the wires of the true subscriber, extending cable service to all of the separate apartments.

How easily they are willing to compromise their faith for a few lousy dollars.

• pratt1
    pratt1

I forgot to mention that in both instances both elders and ms's are involved.

• Valis
    Valis

Eh well I think as a JW kid it certainly is hard to live a worldly life and not be a good liar!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• minimus
    minimus

Somehow, these people believe they are ENTITLED and JUSTIFIED . You know why?? Because they're JWS!

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Apostate BIG word of the day:

• noun: perjured testimony that someone was persuaded to give
  • noun: underhandedly or improperly inducing someone to do something improper or unlawful
  • See suborn
  • Quick definitions (subornation)

The most demonic WT$ rule of all is: AOP ( Approved Operating Procedure )This is the WT$ twist on the world's secular SOP (Standard Operating Procedure)

It's a hard fast, Theocratic warfare rule to allow Elders to lie connive, suborn perjury and sleaze their way out of everything. Gossip

Most offensive of all JW sleaze is the notorious,"Two Witness Take-down".Simply put,if a JW perpetrator stabs me in the back and the entire congregation sees it happen....

.....Unless "Two Witnesses" are willing to come forward and testify, they pretend it never happened.No matter how wicked the offense may be.

This absurdity is an overextension of 2 Corn.13:1 and is selectively enforced at the whim of the elders who play favorites. Another take on the so called; 'TWO WITNESS TAKE DOWN' All of the WT$ policy's are derived from legal counsel. The Lawyers have run the show, since the early 80's. This is due to the massive onslaught of lawsuits, brought on by Watchtower defaults. If, it wasn't for the Lawyers at the Helm, the Headless Horseman would be running the show. Matt. 10:16 states "To be cautious as a serpent, but innocent as a dove" The Watchtower's twisted mindset takes this to mean. ..... Taking an OBSTRUCTIONIST APPROACH to all claims against them. It's all conniving confabulation from the top down. Note: subornation of perjury is a felony in my neck of the woods. Matthew 5:8 :: Contemporary English Version (CEV)
    Matthew 5
    8 God blesses those people
    whose hearts are pure . Heart/wings
    They will see him!
    Danny sez:"People usually imitate the god they worship,don't they?"

ยป Theologically,Jehovah's Witnesses are a cult of Christianity.The oppressive organization does not represent historical, Biblical Christianity in any way. Sociologically, it is a destructive cult whose false teachings frequently result in spiritual and psychological abuse, as well as needless deaths. Bearing witness to the Watchtower holocaust Watchtower Whistle Blower www.DannyHaszard.com

• Sara Annie
    Sara Annie
    To a J-dub, the most important thing is "keeping up appearances". You always must look righteous.

Isn't that the truth (pun intended)

A JW friend of mine and I were discussing the concept of individual conscience v. dogmatic rules and she was telling me how the WT allowed individual dubs to freely make decisions about their lives where there was no clear biblical prohibition against their actions. She was saying that smoking was clearly defiling your Jehovah-created body by introducing foreign substances into it for selfish pleasure, and therefore unacceptable.

I then asked her if her relatively new breast implants, which were made of foreign substances that were introduced into her body purely for selfish pleasure, fell under that same rule. Without missing a beat she shook her head and said "Yes, but no one knows about those." It was as if they were perfectly fine with Jehovah, regardless of what the WT party line was, if no one in the congregation knew she had them. I tried to point out the fallacy in what she was saying, and she just kept repeating that they didn't know about her implants, and so it didn't matter what the WT position on them was.

It was a very surreal conversation.

• JOLLYME
    JOLLYME

EVIL THINKS NOT TO BEGUILE US BY UNVEILING THE TERRIBLE TRUTH OF ITS FESTERING INTENT, BUT COMES INSTEAD, DISGUISED IN THE DIAPHANOUS ROBES OF VIRTUE, WHISPERING SWEET SOUNDING LIES INTENDED TO SEDUCE US INTO THE DARK BED OF ETERNAL IGNORANCE.

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

alt WELCOME JollyMe altFrom Bangor Maine USA aka Yankee doodle Danny

• Obviously Secret
    Obviously Secret

lol dunno which group of people that that was directed to but

WELCOME JOLLY ME!!!

Heh there's liars everywhere. Ain't all too fair to generalize all JW's as liars just because a few lied in your life...

But I've met a lieing JW once or twice... lol the people on this site that come in guns blazing about how terrible it is always say they are going to email me back and never do.... Oh well not all of them are liars (hopes).

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Here I go again, misreading title threads. I thought it said "Jehovah's Witnesses are the biggest pliers." Come to think of it, they did their best to pry my family apart. And for the most part, they failed!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit