OH MY FREAKIN GOD!!! MY SISTER IS A FREAKIN PSYCHO!!!

by Obviously Secret 51 Replies latest jw friends

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

OS, you sound like a sweet brother! ( a little hint, most sisters are psycho, believe me, I have a few! *ducks, waiting for my sis on this board to see this!*

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

Oh please OS,

Your sister sounds nothing like a psycho. You should commend her for taking a stance for what she believes in. Those that do for the sake of God, will only reap benefits. Remember the meaning of hypocricy. What are you doing for God?

BB

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Bear in mind, OS, that brownboy is a Freakin Psycho :)

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

Mr. French Fry Man says:

Bear in mind, OS, that brownboy is a Freakin Psycho :)

I say:

Sticks and Stones Mr. French Fry Man...........

Brownboy

• Xander
    Xander
    I recall a few years back when letter writing was suggested that the instructions were to dress up as if you were going door to door. Maybe she is just following "suggestions"

I was going to say - yeah, she IS just 'following orders'. They ARE supposed to dress up when doing phone or mail witnessing.

Sticks and Stones Mr. French Fry Man...........

Hoo-boy. He doesn't even know what your avatar IS, does he?! *cough*shel-tered*cough*

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

<-------- is sheltered

He doesn't even know what your avatar IS, does he?! *cough*shel-tered*cough*
    I dont get it either
  • RandomTask
    RandomTask

It was Frylock, but now its saddam insane.

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

but I shall always be Frylock

• kls
    kls

OH MY FREAKEN GOD!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS THREAD IS STILL GOING

• Obviously Secret
    Obviously Secret

lol so Brownboy... If I was to make a cult and killed everybody that wasn't in the cult (Not sayin JWs do this) Then it would be ok and I will get benefits because I'm doing it for god. Ok....

And chill out, I was just joking.

And to answer your question, diddly squat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit