OH MY FREAKIN GOD!!! MY SISTER IS A FREAKIN PSYCHO!!!

by Obviously Secret 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Nocturne
    Nocturne

You guys are too funny. I don't fully agree with the "psycho" word in this case, but it is certainly odd

• Odrade
    Odrade

Sibling rivalry? Whatever. Just remember, words can hurt. Words can do irreparable damage. Remember JWs act as they are told, so she may continue to have a good relationship with YOU because it is the "right thing to do." If you hurt her enough, and she ever gets out, she won't have the WTS telling her to keep loving her sibling. She will make that choice based on how she really feels about you.

Chevys, I'm surprised at you too. Not once but twice. Don't you have any family that has hurt you by saying things like this?

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz
    You know, I wonder how many people here are estranged from witness family because they acted like jerks when they found out the truth about the truth and called family members psychos and other asshole things like that?

Relax, he didnt call her that to her face, he wasnt acting like a jerk. We all vent about others on this board, sometimes you just need to vent. It's not a serious comment, just like the threads about in-laws and mothers and exes being Psycho. It is kind of psychotic behavior to someone from the outside, that's all he's saying.

BTW I was estranged from my family because, yeah, they're psycho, though I'd never say that to their face. I've always been nothing but nice to them.

• Odrade
    Odrade

Getting dressed up for field service because you are brainwashed is NOT PSYCHO!

Loving your religion more than your family is psycho. What she is doing is innocent, though misguided.

"Words and eggs must be handled with care. For words once spoken and eggs once broken are not easy to repair."

• Obviously Secret
    Obviously Secret

lol you think I slap her around the house all day...

I'm confused on what's pro or anti JW anymore... When I say something near pro JW everybody gets mad at me. and in this situation now... oh well.

• qwerty
    qwerty

She prob gets dress up so she san properly tell herself she is not getting out of door knocking, that it is the same!

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

She probably got all dressed up so that she could start counting her time when she put her pantyhose on :)

• Obviously Secret
    Obviously Secret

She does counts it as time (I think you are supposed to) That's why she spends around 4 hours doing the letters. litterall..

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

So, does she write each letter individually over the course of four hours, or does she write one letter in four hours, photocopy it, and then multiply four hours by the number of copies sent out?

Lets see... four hours writing a letter times ten letters.... that would be forty hours.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Maybe "someone" should write her back with all the "new light" that can be found here.... (just a suggestion)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit