OH MY FREAKIN GOD!!! MY SISTER IS A FREAKIN PSYCHO!!!

by Obviously Secret 51 Replies latest jw friends

• FiveShadows
    FiveShadows

God I forgot how funny this website can be.

~FiveShadows

• neverthere
    neverthere

Dont worry Obviously Secret no one in my family was a JW and my sister is still a psycho!

Diana

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Maybe "someone" should write her back with all the "new light" that can be found here.... (just a suggestion)

lmao! There ya go!

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

The Guy who i Secret said:

that's a little on the "WWOOO woo wEEEE" side...

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

That is funny!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    I'm confused on what's pro or anti JW anymore... When I say something near pro JW everybody gets mad at me. and in this situation now... oh well.

Obviously, you'll need a thick skin to keep reading and posting here cause the members usually inspect, dissect and retro-speak about everything that's posted on this forum......heh....there's absolutely NOTHING that you can post that you'd better not be ready to discuss in FULL

I've had my clock cleaned a time or two fer sure.

Frannie B

• Obviously Secret
    Obviously Secret

lol... she'd be too freaked out if she had some of the "new light" coming back to her.

But ya she is still doing it..... after all this time. She's cutting out WTS magazines and pasting them in the letters. I think that's like blasphemy or something?

• Elsewhere
  • kls
    kls

I can't help but laugh, especially at your post heading.

• Mary
    Mary
    She dressed up in her meeting cloths, head to foot, in order to be presentable while she is writing those letters.

For once, I am totally speechless.

• franklin J
    franklin J

...maybe she is going to a costume party....

....as a door to door JW.....how clever

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit