OH MY FREAKIN GOD!!! MY SISTER IS A FREAKIN PSYCHO!!!

by Obviously Secret 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Obviously Secret
    Obviously Secret

My sister...... IS A PSYCHO!!!!

She's "in feild service" sending out letters to people that didn't answer at the door. (Which is already a little too much) She dressed up in her meeting cloths, head to foot, in order to be presentable while she is writing those letters. OM FREAKIN GOD IM FREAKIN OUT MAN!!!! IM WITH A BUNCH OF PSYCHOS!!!!!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    She dressed up in her meeting cloths, head to foot, in order to be presentable while she is writing those letters

OMFG!!! *** Cue Psycho Music in background ***

• Odrade
    Odrade

Don't call your sister a Psycho little boy. You don't know what's in her mind. She thinks she's doing the right thing. What if she gets out someday? Do you want to have a relationship with her?

Brat. Oh, I forgot, you are so wise.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Make sure you shower when other people are home

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Don't call your sister a Psycho little boy. You don't know what's in her mind

Hello? She friggin dressed up to write letters.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

yeah, she's psycho alright

• Obviously Secret
    Obviously Secret

lol just brother and sister rivalry. But seriously that's a little on the "WWOOO woo wEEEE" side... And I have a relationship with her now pretty much so of course I will have one when she leaves.

• Lehaa
    Lehaa
    My sister...... IS A PSYCHO!!!!

Be nice. She is doing what she thinks is right. Getting dressed up to do this probably gets her in the right frame of mind.

Family is important, just accept her for who she is.

My sister is still a witness and we are still close.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I recall a few years back when letter writing was suggested that the instructions were to dress up as if you were going door to door. Maybe she is just following "suggestions"

• Odrade
    Odrade

Yeah, she's writing letters like they tell her to do in the KM. The KM tells the JWs to show the same respect to telephone witnessing and letter writing as for door-to-door. They TELL them to dress up just the same. She is being obedient. It is sad, but she is NOT a psycho. She is brainwashed.

Now how do you think she will feel if she finds out that her brother is calling her a psycho publicly and to strangers. Do you have any siblings? and do you treat them this way for something that is not hurting anyone except them?

You know, I wonder how many people here are estranged from witness family because they acted like jerks when they found out the truth about the truth and called family members psychos and other asshole things like that?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit