shakedowns

by bavman 21 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• bavman
    bavman

has anyone else noticed shakedowns in their area. what i mean is this. in my state whole service committee's (presiding overseer, service overseer, sectretary) have been replaced in many congregations including our's. also, at the green bay convention and in many talks locally it seems there is a lot of hammering on the faithful and discreet slave. when i raised doubts about that with elders they kept me on restrictions and said they wanted to study w/ me on the subject. feedback???

bavman

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Sounds like your area is having a lot of people start thinking on their own!

The WTS can't have any of that!

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Dadblasted independent thinking!

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Dear Comrades, what you are seeing is not to be viewed with the bourgoise eye of disdain, but rather with proletariat joy, for in these purges, we see realtheocratik at play. New committess committed to the Five Year Plan will be forming at your various Bible Collectives with a fucus on increased production. Now is the time to end all idle talk and put our shoulders to the task of ending this internetizdat, striking at the root of traitourous apostacy. Yes we should all support new committees and new committee members, appointed to their roles due to their admirable qualities as apparatchiks with the Bethel Central Committee.

In accordance with this, there will also be coming by some theocratik officers to ask you questions. Do not be allarmed comrades. If you've done nothing wrong, you have nothing to worry about, no?

-General Secretary Gitachev

• Satanus
    Satanus

Gita's commentary is surprisingly close to reality. I studied w a man from romania. He was a doctor. He said that the question answer from paragraph style meetings were like communist party meetings.

SS

• zen nudist
    zen nudist

When theological implants fail and a BORG cannot be repaired, they are disgarded and anything useful is harvested.

We are BORG, lower your intellect, surrender your will. Your physical and financial resources will be made to service us... resistance is futile.

---------after a few beers---------

I am drunk of Borg, resistance is floor tile

• rocky220
  • candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

young friend of mine. middle indiana, step dad beats her with the flat part of a knife, her sister with a rake, rapes the mother.. elders say " try harder not to anger him" after the police were brought in on it the entire elder body was replaced. and THEN the guy was df'd. (since been reinstated and mr clean again searching for another wife)

hypocrits.

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Grim Reaper Times they are a changing.In my neck of the woods apostate ex members already 'own' the search engine indexes.: http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=KINGDOM+HALL+OF+JEHOVAH%27S+WITNESSES+MAINE+MASSACHUSETTS&ei=UTF-8&fr=fp-tab-web-t&cop=mss&tab = I have caused the WT$ a lot of bad press and money.Click my profile/bio to find my ground zero Kingdom Hall. I think some Watchtower flunkys are in some really deep bleep. Heads are gonna roll.

Bearing witness to the Watchtower holocaust Watchtower Whistle Blower www.DannyHaszard.com Sign up for google Jehovah's Witnesses news alerts.It's something new and it's free.

Create another News Alert:
    http://www.google.com/newsalerts?hl=en alt

• undercover
    undercover

I think you mean "shakeup". Those happen from time to time in lots of places. I've seen entire bodys of elders removed. I've seen Circuit Overseers removed.

Now if you want to talk shakedown, that's when the brothers use guilt to make you cough up more money or expect double donations on the same piece of literature placed at the door. Other shakedowns are building funds. Give to the WTS for building funds, then borrow the money back at interest to build a new KH and the WTS gets to owns the property, so the brothers end up paying a 30 year mortgage LEASE. Now that's a shakedown.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit