Look at me now !!!!

by Puternut 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

Glad things are getting better for you. Hope your world contunues to shine.

• kls
    kls

Puter, these things have come to you because of the person you are . You are loving ,caring and a very special person. Stay the way you are always. Best wishes and all the best in Maui.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Yes, you have come along way since January 7, 2004.............your first post here!!!

Actually, your world has done a 180 in 6 months!!!

And like Sassy said, I knew good things would happen to you...........I recall encouraging you to move because you felt all your "doors" had been closed.

And now look at the brand new door: because you are willing to enter you have more than a dream...you have an exciting new life, in paradise with Octavia. Your daughters have reclaimed you. You are right: things can't be much better!!!

Congratualtions!!!

I am so happy for you!!! (also glad that you aren't in a sailboat possibly getting eaten by sharks and running out of merlot before the next port!!!).....

Hugs,

Codeblue

• Puternut
    Puternut

Codeblue, LMAO

That is STILL my dream. You know I have a mind of my own, and I surprize myself sometimes at all the things I can put my mind to, and make it happen in time.

But I'll slow down for now, and take it a step at a time.

Hugs,

Puternut

• Farkel
    Farkel

puternut,

I would be in Hawaii for the rest of my life if I could afford to live there.

If you want a GENUINE spiritual experience, go to Haleakala just before sunrise. That place is a spiritual vortex according to many people of various beliefs. It certainly was for me.

Also at the needle of Iao there is a path that is very well worth seeing. If you get far enough into the path you will see giant ferns that are unchanged since their ancestors existed when the dinosaurs roamed the earth.

Farkel

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Ahhhh Puters!!!!! And all this time I thought you were just destined to be bare foot, pregnant, and addicted to drugs. :) Well 2 outta 3 aint bad. ;)

Congratulations!!! You of all people deserve to be happy. What a magical place to start the next chapter of your life *MUAH*

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Hey Puter,

Congratulations! It was great meeting you a couple months ago, and I look forward to seeing you again in a couple weeks at the party!

SNG

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

"Well, bless your heart."

• Puternut
    Puternut

I hope I am not annoying too many of you with my success story.

I have been with this board for a while, and most of you know what I have been through. It has been sheer hell, and I nearly took my life. I have knowledge of chemistry and had access to chemicals that were used in the gas chambers. It's quick and easy.

When I moved out of my childrens home, I had made a picture for my youngest daugher who is allergic to animals. She always wanted a puppy, but couldn't. So I hand drew her one to hang on her wall. She handed it back to me after I was df'd and told me she never wanted anything to do with me ever again. It broke my heart, because we had spent so many times in the hospital with her allergies. She herself nearly died because of complications. So when this was returned to me, I went off the deep end. This picture had special meaning to both of us.

We didn't have contact until recent, and she asked for it back.

I have been here, and many of you have supported me through this whole ordeal. Phone calls, emails, PM's and what have you. And you did it selflessly. Many shared their success stories as well, and I had a tiny glimpse of hope. But couldn't help but be somewhat skeptical.

My reason to share my joys with you, is for the same reason. Not to give hope ever ! We can conquer the past experience with the borg, and return it with UNCONDITIONAL love. No need to take revenge on them. We are cult survivors not victims! You have made this abundantly clear, and I feel healed. So the successes are mutual, because you made it happen as well for me. And my success is your success. You saved my life. Thank you with tears of joy.

Special thanks to Simon, who made this board possible.

As always with love and respect,

Puternut

• Puternut
    Puternut

Oops double post

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit