Look at me now !!!!

by Puternut 30 Replies latest jw friends

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Puter,

I am so excited for you! It's almost time to go - and you have the rest of your life before you! I tip my hat to you for wading through the murky waters - because your reward is finding yourself on the white beaches! Congratulations to you and Octavia - may you always be happy!

growedup

P.S. Are you planning on keeping in touch with us after you leave?! I hope so!

• Puternut
    Puternut
    *under my breath* er... Puterfay, noticeday Oct-avitarpay? De Arachnid du negroponte survirouso! *clears throat*

Urm.... Gesundheit

Putternut

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

Sounds like fun in the sun.......tell Octavia, Brownboy says hi !! I wish you both well.

Brownboy

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Good for you!

Wahoo, something to celebrate.

hmmm, am I jealous?

Why can't I embrace the world ... and L-I-V-E?

Life's passing me by.

I'll NEVER get to Hawaii.

Braggart !

Curses... life's not fair....

.................btw... have fun

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

puter

You are right...........why should we keep quiet? It is time to tell the world that we are happy.............that there is more to life than 5 meetings a week and all the other crap that goes with it. I wish you the best.

And..............isn't it great to be in love again? I wish you and Octavia the best.

HappyDad

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Congratulations, you seem to have your "ducks in a row" now. A very lucky man indeed.

We'll be thinking about you this winter when the snow is blowing. Bug

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Good luck you two.

cj

• desib77
    desib77

I'm so happy for you both!

Desi

• Sassy
    Sassy
    Puter

I thought that you were fake. But, maybe you're not. All the best to you.

are you kidding fake? he said ouch when I pinched him.......is that real enough?

Puter, see what did I tell you............good things can happen. Sometimes we just have to wait a little while. Be happy. Enjoy life..

oh yeah.. and Octavia.. can you get him to stop calling himself an old fart?? cuz we both know he is far from that

• Puternut
    Puternut

See? THAT"S what I love about Sassy. She stands up for you, and at the same time is kind to others as well.

Consider yourself ouched, I mean pinched.

Puternut

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit