Look at me now !!!!

by Puternut 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Puternut
    Puternut

I am a 48 year old good looking fart. I am moving to Maui, but not alone, Octavia is moving with me. She is a gorgeous woman, we are free spirits, we embrace the world with confidence. I have a great business waiting for me there. I am going to retire there in the sun. I have my daughers back. I have raised the most beautiful daughters you will ever lay your eyes on. I have the best friends on the board here. I have cried with you and laughed with you. And you are my friends forever !!!! I have a heart of gold, I have been hurt so much in my life and all I can do is love people, and yet my life changes constantly. I have moved from the Caribbean to The Neterlands to Italy and then to the US. And now I will come to retire in Maui. Is this a crazy world or what? But we always pick ourselves up and move on. Hopefully we can have a good impact on the ones we meet on our path,but never ever hurt.

With Love,

Puternut

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! May the sun shine on you with kindness for the rest of your life. You've done your time in hell -- now it's time for Paradise!!!

Love,

Nina

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Well Goody Goody Goddy ...

• patio34
    patio34

Thanks for the good update, Puter!

Aloha and congrats!

Pat

• Bryan
    Bryan

Congrats Puter!

Life has it's knocks and sweetness as well. Hawaii sounds like a great place to hang your hat. Glad to see you are in family again.

Bryan

• Puternut
    Puternut

Why do I post this on the WORLD WIDE WEB? Because all my life I have been told to shut up and keep your feelings to yourself. You know what? *forget* THAT concept!!!!

Send,

Puternut

• Satanus
    Satanus

Puter

I thought that you were fake. But, maybe you're not. All the best to you.

S

• franklin J
    franklin J

be well ary,

glad to hear that your daughters are back in your life.

I propose a toast to your new life and contentment in Maui **CLINK**

regards, Frank

• Octavia
    Octavia

Yes, my love.... we truly do create our own destiny. We also create our own "reality" on a daily, weekly, monthly basis.... think my love...... our reality's pretty reflective of who we are, isn't it? I love you, and I'm sooooo proud of you! You dream it baby, and we can make it happen!!!!!!!!!!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

*under my breath* er... Puterfay, noticeday Oct-avitarpay? De Arachnid du negroponte survirouso! *clears throat*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit