What are the flaws of this forum?

by Vita Nuova 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

Why does it take 3 women with PMT to change a light bulb?

It just does, OK? Grrr...

Englishman, liker of women to the educated, mysoginist to the less well informed.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

What are the flaws of this forum?

E-man thinking that Lorries are better than our 18 wheelers! lol

Hiya Mike!

Cassi

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

All those British posters

By far the biggest problem is the Nudity- or lack there of.................

• ball.
    ball.

Yeah carzy, you wanna fight yeah, yeah yeah put your fisty cuffs up yeah yeah!

• Soledad
    Soledad

Vita

I hear what you're saying. One pet peeve of mine is when I ask a question and get a cut-and-paste response from a web site---well, duh, I could have done that myself! But then again, I probably dont specify that I am looking for a response based on experience. Therefore, I get what I ask for--an answer based on hard facts. So what you may perceive as a reactionary response may just be a style of communication for that poster, as others have already said.

I value this forum for that reason alone. There are so many different types of people here, and it's quite amazing how we all share one thing in common. There's an age-old concept here that is appropriate to put into play: tolerance. It's not just about race or ethnicity.

• dh
    dh
    the Active Topics option at the top. It seems to me that some people may use this option just to see which topics are still alive. This option therefore makes it quite easy for some people to intervene in a thoughtful conversation with a rather thoughtless reaction.

i always browse via 'active topics'. on a board of this size i think that function makes sense.

i am guilty of posting on topics without reading the whole thread, but who isn't?

yes

• kls
    kls

Vita, with all do respect,you could start your own forum and run it the way you want.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit