9/11(Film) - Freedom burning alright

by catchthis 102 Replies latest social entertainment

• L_A_Big_Dawg
    L_A_Big_Dawg

I had promised myself that if I had absolutely nothing else to do with my time I would see Faren-lite 911.

Well, last weekend I had absolutely nothing better to do, and I still didn't go and see it.

I feel so useless as a person now. I fear that I never will see it, because my movie viewing time is going to be sucked up by I, Robot, The Village, the movie about the couple left in the middle of the ocean after their excursion boat abandoned them (I foreget the title), Aliens v. Predators.

LABD

• Badger
    Badger

LABD...I'm with you on I Robot and The Villiage...

You should see F 911 though...anyone who criticizes it without seeing it is a little disingenious.I don't like Sean Hannity, but at least I've seen and listened to his shows...

• proplog2
    proplog2

I saw the movie. Michael Moore attacks the Democrats too. I think only 1 senator voted against the Patriot Act. A Black democrat from Michigan admits that they don't have time to read the bills they vote on. I always thought they had staff that read the bills and made reccomendations. Apparently the staff they bring to Washington are just a bunch of homeboyz who want to parteeeee. They are all bought and sold by lobyist.

The democrats look stupid in the movie because they surrendered their war powers to the President. That's why Kerry and Edwards are assholes. When did they suddenly become enlightened and figure that perhaps they could be duped? You don't hear of democrats asking for boarder protection and container inspection.

I thought the criticism of the Saudis was stupid. I don't care how much of America they own. The more they own the more they will want to prevent terrorist disruption of business as usual. The suggestion that the Republicans are the only ones making money off of war is also stupid. The democrats have been in charge during war years and they made sure their buddies got contracts too. Never heard of a democratic governor try to cut defense spending in their states.

Gore, as President of the Senate, also looks bad as he presides over his own beheading, and at the same time stomps the Black Caucus.

Bush comes accross as a fun guy with a sense of humor. But you can see that he would be a mean drunk. So its good he's not drinking. Too bad there weren't cameras running when Clinton was stuffing Monica with cigars. See, they all have a sense of humor.

Mostly I liked Moores film because of the sad parts. I hate Democrats and I hate Republicans. But I hate War even more. The most moving part, to me, was the Iraqi woman shouting to the heavens Why Allah? We all need to ask why.

I also saw confirmation, to me, that the USA is Babylon the Great. "your traveling merchants were the top ranking men of the earth"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit