Another question for all you guys out there

by Lehaa 46 Replies latest jw friends

• heathen
    heathen

I never really cared for tattoos . It probly wouldn't matter as long as you didn't become one of those people who think every inch of your body has to have ink . I'm also with the guy that said no breast paint . If we were dating I think that's where my face would be most of the time . LOL

• eiu2003
    eiu2003

I think one in the small or the back is awesome!!! But then so are they on the upper hip and shoulderblade, small ones on an ankle, etc etc, WELL OK I LIKE THEM!!

• logansrun
    logansrun

When in doubt....

B.

• amac
    amac

I have a few "girl"friends (as in friends that are girls) that have full sleeves of nice tattoos. To me it doesn't make a difference as long as the tattoos are an expression of their creative side and not done as a fad. My personal preference is I am absolutely sick of tattoos in the small of the back. It's about as appealing as a barb wire tattoo around the bicep of a male. But that's just this dork's opinion.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz
    but on the breast IMO looks horrible

Gotta agree with you on this one. I think it looks rather tacky.

I'm also with Amac regarding the lower back tats. In my opinion you've seen it once you've seen always. Butterflies and flowers I'm sick to death of. I agree it should be something personal. I think it looks really pretty on a woman to have a colorful mural on her shoulder or bicep.

As for me, I personally prefer a woman without tattoos, or something small. And as for myself, mine are tasteful and in places that generaly arent visible unless I want them to be. Several years ago I started with two small enough stars on my elbows/ forearms, but I get complimented on them all teh time because they're "cute". However AFTER I got the stars, one in yellow and one in purple for my grandmother who died in the Holocaust, then the whole "star" symbol became a popular trendy tattoo, and that still irritates me to this day.

I've date men with and with out tattoos, and none of them have ever had any problem with my tattoos.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

p.s.

Yeah the pain thing is worrying me to,

Dont worry about the pain, it is at worst uncomfortable. Some people actually get addicted to the "pain". And you'll find when you're finished this incredibly relaxed feeling. I do anyway. Just one word of advice, there are certain times of the month when I woman should not attempt a tattoo, apparently the skin has a more difficult time holding the ink. I had this problem with the one I got on my right shoulder blade

• Sirius Dogma
    Sirius Dogma
    It's purple and black tribal butterfly. Getting it on my lower back and it'sabout 4 inches accross.

Those are lower back tattoos are super-sexy, I will never tire of seeing them

SD

• Steve Lowry
    Steve Lowry

Ok, I know I?m an old fuddy duddy, but I don?t like tattoos on chicks. When I was a kid (I?m 48), only guys had tattoos, so I don?t see it as feminine. Sure, I realize that times change, but when I see a tattoo on a woman, it?s a turn off for me. Sorry. And by the way, that tattoo you put on your body is there for life. I hope you like it, cuz its gonna be there when you?re a grandma. Everyone must choose there own path, but I see tattoos as a fad and I think that those who have them now (girls I mean) will regret having them later on in life.

I love an untarnished untattooed body of a beautiful woman. Why spoil it with ink?

• ball.
    ball.

I don't like tatoos really.

• Poztate
    Poztate
    What do guys think of women with tattoo's. First thing that jumps into your head.

It depends on where it is and if you will let me see it....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit