Another question for all you guys out there

by Lehaa 46 Replies latest jw friends

• stephoness
    stephoness

I have a spiral sun design just above my right knee so that when I wear a skirt and cross my leg, it draws your attention. It's also a good place if you need to hide tattoos for work, because you can wear pants or a long skirt. I have seen a lot of women with tattoos on their lower back and that is a very popular spot because it draws your attention to the booty heh.

• FMZ
    FMZ

They can be very sexy... as long as they are done tastefully. The one you describe sounds like it is very symbolic to you, and will be attractive, I say go for it!

FMZ

• gumby
    gumby

Be careful though...if they are done wrong.....you might have to get a valectomy.

Gumby

• Valis
    Valis

.....you might have to get a valectomy.

Gumby

or a full frontal Gumbotomy..

Sincerely,

District Ovebreer

• avishai
    avishai

HOT!!!!

• Obviously Secret
    Obviously Secret

I litterally thought of peaches. But then my second thought was, that your just finding something new. Your extra excited about it expecially since you were looking for 6 months lol so it seemed like you were going for the adventurous look but still had a couple of past memories that evidently made you take so long to get it done lol.

Lol like if you said, "Hey I feel like getting a tattoo today on my ass" I would have thought kind of negatively. Like you don't apreciate your body enough to even give it a second thought lol. However, I felt totally positive when you were telling us about the concern and the patience you had for it. Comemorate your instinctual humble attitude.

However, I really did think peaches for some reason. Don't ask me why. Don't feel bad though, I love the smell of peaches.

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

Sorry don't have a picture of it yet but will post one once its done.(tattoist was busy and could not copy it)

Avishai - I would have expected nothing different from you, and secretly deep down thanks, one of the responses i was hoping for.

Gumby - Yes there is a little animal in me also.Grrrr.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    What do guys think of women with tattoo's. First thing that jumps into your head.

At best - a follower of the crowd, a sheeple, especially in this day and age of tattoo parlors becoming as common as McDonalds restaurants

At worst - Ho, skank, slut

But that's just me and you asked

• neverthere
    neverthere

Ok, well I have 2 and LOVE them. I plan on getting more. My husband hates them but his brothers think my tattoos are so sexy! They want me to take their wives to get them.

Diana (a woman!)

• tazmaniac
    tazmaniac

Great statement !!! Classy, seeing a gal with a nice tattoo there is awesome.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit