Another question for all you guys out there

by Lehaa 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Lehaa
    Lehaa
    At worst - Ho, skank, slut

But that's just me and you asked

Yes I did ask, and I thank you for your honesty.

• dh
    dh

i am a guy, and if i find a woman attractive, i tend to find her attractive whether she has tattoos or not, it doesn't make any difference, though i do like good tattoos.

if i don't find a woman attractive, hopefully i will never see her tattoos.

i've never come accross a woman that i did find attractive that had tattoos that put me off.

• Celtic
    Celtic

First thing that jumps into my head? So what?

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Tattoos don't do a thing for me. A woman's skin is a beautiful thing, why mess it up with a tattoo? Not that I have a problem with someone who wants to get one, but it's not particularly an enhancement from my point of view.

• cuddlepie
    cuddlepie

i think go for it. please yourself and dont worry about anyone else.

ive always wanted a butterfly on my ankle but the pain thing is in the way:P

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

Yeah the pain thing is worrying me to, but after having 2 kids, my belly button pierced, and various parts of my body waxed i should be able to handle it. Will let you know!

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

Love them.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

dh

i've never come accross a woman that i did find attractive that had tattoos that put me off.

Exactly. I mean, I might think 'oh, not another girl with a (insert one of the rather unoriginal selection of tattoos that typically adorn female buttocks/hips/etc)', but it's hardly a moral issue, more one of asthetics.

Multi-coloured unoriginal junk is a waste of skin, especially if the workmanship is poor.

Original designs on the right scale by someone whose good can be very very pretty. One girl I knew had the most exqusite chain of roses and thorns around one wrist, done by one of the best skin artists in the SW of England; the contrast between that and dayglo-pink teddy bears is rather extreme.

I do think you can overdo it though;

• dolphman
    dolphman

I HATE, I mean HATE tattoos on women's breast. What a waste of fine real estate.

Tattoos on the lower back are really sexy. Actually anything on the back is ok. But don't screw up the boobs. PLEASE...

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

I don't like tattood names or tattoos on breastes either. They can look nice or bad, depending on who it is and where it is. My ex-roommate had a big tattoo of a rose on her inner thigh (saw it swimming) and it was kinda nasty...But some are just plain nice...Always fun to go looking for them

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit