Another question for all you guys out there

by Lehaa 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

Ok time to be brutally honest.

What do guys think of women with tattoo's. First thing that jumps into your head.

Reason i ask is I'm getting my first one next week and was wondering what the general concensus is.

I am definately sure about doing it. Thought about it for years and it took me 6 months to find the design i wanted. I'm going to a reputable safe place to get it done and have seen the artists work before, have done my homework.

Just wondering.

Lehaa.

• blondie
    blondie

It depends how big it is, where it is, and what it is.

A big swatiska on your forehead.....

(smile)

Blondie

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

First thing i think of is Princess when she and Steve attended their DA celebration (announcement) at the KH!!!

(Owyergoin, Rachel and Steve?!!)

Cheers, Ozzie

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

First thing that comes to mind is a small rose bud on the breast that over time has turned into a long stem rose due to gravational pull.

I think tattoos can look good on women depending where they are, small of back, hip look sexy to me but on the breast IMO looks horrible.

Cassi

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

It's purple and black tribal butterfly. Getting it on my lower back and it'sabout 4 inches accross.

For me it the butterfly represents freedom. It's my was of celebrating my new freedom no i am no longer being controled by the organisation.

• talesin
    talesin

I'm not a guy, but just gotta tell you that sounds excellent. Do you have a pic you can post of it?

The butterfly/freedom gets a big YES from this poster. The metamorphosis of the butterfly has always been my metaphor for healing. Emerging from the cocoon where we have grown and matured, into a beautiful, fragile creature who soaks up the sun whilst gathering strength, then flies off to embrace its destiny.

Great symbolism there.

• Princess
    Princess
    (Owyergoin, Rachel and Steve?!!)

Hey Ozzie! We are great...Steve will be posting pics of his fishing trip soon!

I like the butterfly tatt...don't know if I've ever seen a tribal butterfly before.

• gumby
    gumby
    What do guys think of women with tattoo's.

Makes me want to kick their ass...................................................just kiddin.

I think they are kinda sexy if they are on the beltline just above their cute butts. If they are visible.....I personally don't like them much but am not biased against them. A discreet tat tells a guy......."yeah, I'm a little bit of a rebel animal."

Gumby

• Valis
    Valis

Women with tattoos can be very beautifull or they can have something like "Gumby" tattooed on thier ass cheeks...in which case they should be jailed for moral terpitude..

CSG has tattoos and much like myself they are a personal choice...If you can't handle someone else's kitchen then stay the f**k out! *LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Satanus
    Satanus

Most tats on women look nice. I bet yours is gonna look really nice.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit