Will I die at Armageddon?

by sinamongurl 41 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover

Why would a God that gives people free will and wants people to serve him out of love use the fear of dying in an apocolyptic catastrophe to force people to serve him?

The WTS states that its followers serve God out of love. Love for God, love for their fellow humans. But talk to many of the individual JWs and what is their greatest fear? Dying at Armageddon. That's not serving God out of love. That's serving him out of fear.

JWs think that all will be rosy in the "new system". No fear or death. Wrong. God used fear and death to keep them in line before. What will he use to keep them in line afterwards? Fear and death. The fear that JWs have now, they will always have, even if an Armageddon should come.

• heathen
    heathen

I've often felt that the WTBTS treats women wrongly . There is nothing in the bible that suggests women have the same responsibilities as men . They do use and mistreat . By them demanding you preach the message door to door or making you have parts in the minisisterial school I think goes beyond what is written . I think they really defame God with some of their man made rules . If you are going to hell then exspect you will have alot of jw company .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit