The birds are getting ready to eat us?

by santacruzchick 36 Replies latest jw friends

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Ohiocowboy

I wonder if this is where Alfred Hitchcock got his story line???

Actually, I just heard about this recently. The story was taken from a real-life event in a California town where the seagulls became aggressive after eating shellfish that was tainted with some kind of bacteria. Sorry I don't have exact details. That was the general outline.

SNG

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

I remember hearing something along these lines back in the late 80s. Something about how a certain type of bird was increasing in population for some unknown reason and could this perhaps be the birds who will be cleaning up the bodies after the big A? It sounded very speculative, but it was a seed that was planted in my mind and sometimes would be triggered when I saw a large group of birds...I now know how bizarrely influenced my thinking was when I read posts such as this.

• avengers
    avengers

What if I invest in cats, big cats. They'll chase the birds away. Won't they? Now I know why the GB
    won't "allow" us to have cats. lol.

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

In my over 3 decades of helldum in the Borg.I would often contemplate 'deep spiritual things',such as:The WT$ sez there are 7 birds for every man women and child.

Problem:many of the bird family are not carrion eaters,many eat grain and seeds.Moreover,birds(crows) that you see feasting on road kill aren't carrion eaters either they are picking at the maggots.

The answer provided by, 'spiritually strong ones' is: the Rev.19:18 text (highly symbolic) 'suggest that Jehovah will convert' the birds over for the job at hand.

All the birds will have a new job description.

...Blast from the past,circa mid 1960's,the 3 Haszard children poised and sitting pretty as you please front and center at the Kingdom Hall.Their elder daddy is giving the public talk and is using a 'visual aid' enlarged black and white photograph,of a mass death featuring birds feasting on the rotten corpses.My dad is building the theme of his talk on Rev.19:18

The next morning i am a brave lad age 10 off to school,trying to reconcile all the horrific death of my schoolmates.I must be careful of any kind of normal bonding with them because they will all be rotting bird food any day now.

Current events: Moscow bans the Jehovah's Witnesses apocalyptic cult,for anti-social activities.

Smart people them Russkies.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

alt

Just to show that it is not just history, this one is in "Isaiah 2" page 258 published 2001 (Nb unlike some of the joke covers above, I promise that is genuine)

• avengers
    avengers

Current events: Moscow bans the Jehovah's Witnesses apocalyptic cult,for anti-social activities.

Smart people them Russkies.

Hey Danny.
    That is ofcourse one way you could look at it.

But don't you think that the preaching work will just go underground?
    The R & F will be misled into thinking by the GB that Armageddon is just getting closer.
    The poor suckers will be tricked into thinking to preach more; underground if necesary,
    persecution by the Government will just spread the "word" to the tundras of Siberia.

I don't think that banning the religion is the key, but more education.

but then who am I?

edited to add:

Just to show that it is not just history, this one is in "Isaiah 2" page 258 published 2001 (Nb unlike some of the joke covers above, I promise that is genuine)

You think they're joke-covers he?? Not genuine?
    The "genuine cover" is a genuine joke!!
    hahahaha. But I got your point.

lmfao.

Andy

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

If this forum featured signature profiles,like some forums do, this would be my sign off always:

>>>> [ The Jehovah's Witnesses can grandstand to the ends of the Earth,and you will still.....

GROW OLD AND DIE LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE.

The only variable here is; will you also die broken and unsaved?

[Notice; All Jehovah's Witnesses who have died,are all Still Dead

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit