The Watchtower's Most Heinious, Vile Crime

by TMS 44 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

The act of disfellowshipping teenagers and other young persons is probably the most unshepherdly and cowardly activity of the Watchtower. It is a heinious crime.

May I add the most un-loving and un-christlike, unchristian activity also

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Roger that Mate !!

Watchtower commands shunning of family

IS BLOOD THICKER THAN DOGMA? Not in the cult cocoon. Family is held hostage.The WT$. twisted take on the 'disfellowshipping chapter'........ These were people's who were disliked, but not ostracized. [especially, if they were your own blood kin.]

Later in the new testament,at ;[2 John 1
    11 Anyone who welcomes him shares in his wicked work"] we have St. John's condemnation of who?THE ANTICHRIST to come. NOT A WAYWARD TEENAGER ...... What is the watchtower's motive for family wrecking?
    MORE @ " WT guilt machine" http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/73476/2.ashx Undaunted Danny
  • ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

If you mean besides their other most heinous, vile crime of keeping pedophiles among their midst, Yes, I am in total agreement.....

Shunning is Horrible!

• metatron
    metatron

AMEN!

There is no justification for the current policy of baptising NON-ADULTS and then holding them accountable as ADULTS.

The Watchtower is wrecking young lives. Why?

One word: Greed! The greedy desire to control or dominate the lives ( and wallets ) of countless people.

metatron

• HoChiMin
    HoChiMin

I caught myself before any real damage was done between me and my son. The pressure they put upon you to remain an elder can ruin any relationship with a teen. "If you don?t have control (robots) of your own household how can you teach the congregation?" was the prominent thought of the day. I saw it for what it was, destructive. If I would not guide and assist my own child in a time of need WHO ELSE WOULD? Family is important, family love bonds should not be undermined by the WT they are heartless followers of heartless, mindless leaders to make a name for their Jehovah. I want no part of it any longer.

HCM

• Balsam
    Balsam

My oldest son managed to delay the congregation disfellowshipping him for 3 years after he quite the meetings and all the baloney. But even though he had stopped attending they still spied on him with the help of his Dad who is a rabid witness. He always made sure that they had his current address and phone number so they could harrass him. Well at age 20 and out on his own finally they dropped the bomb of disfellowshipping on him. He has a worldly girlfriend which the Elders told him was a no no. They spied on him and saw her leaving the apt after spending the night. He was disfellowshipped last week.

Then my youngest son who is 16 (lives with his JW Dad and Stepmom) decided about 8 months ago he'd had enough of the WTS baloney and he refused to attend meetings anymore. The elders showed up an tried to get him to talk to him and get him to disassociate himself. Well he just ignored them and refused. They had no grounds to disfellowship. His Dad again assisted the Elders in the witch hunt. My sons have lost all respect for their Dad as a Man or a Man of God. They realize and have said he is a coward and a patsy for the WTS. Both the boys and I have a good relationship. But then I am the one who opened the door to freedom for them by leaving their emotionally abusive Dad. My youngest son refuses to leave his friends and school to move in with me. He just keeps himself separate from his Dad and stepmom. I had told my boys while I was still a JW that I would never follow the WTS policy of shunning my sons if they were disfellowshipped or disassociated. I thought it was wrong and no way I would do it. There Dad on the other hand feels it is a good policy and follows it. He had told the boys that he would do as the WTS tells us to if they were ever kicked out. Trying to make them fearful, but kids are fearless I think. It is the nature of youth to rebel against injustice and lies.

Sad because those who follow it think the Bible and God require it, but that is nothing more than mens reasoning. It's not God's way for those who continue to think God needs something from humans.

Is there a way us ex-witnesses could reach out to those young people who are shunned by their families, even kicked out of their homes. Of course it is against the law to kick a kid under the age of 18 out of the home, but those kids so despritely need emotional support. My sons have gotten it from those other ex-jw's I put them in contact with and are doing fine. But think of all the other kids out there isolated because of being disfellowshipped. What could we do to help them????

If they have computers they find us here, but what about the surrounding communities? Has anyone thought of a way to reach out to the teens who are displaced by the WTS????

Balsam

• nobody told me
    nobody told me

I thought the Watchtower allowing the witnesses in Malawi to get beaten, killed, women and children raped over a political card while allowing witnesses in Mexico to bribe officials for a military card was the most heinious. All so they could hold their land interests in Mexico. What a bunch of first class A-holes!!!! I think there are a lot of crimes that are at the top.

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny
    WT$ leaders:"think it's fun to eat their young" danny6.jpg (31894 bytes) <Click to enlarge Governing Body as evil rulers causing death
  • franklin J
    franklin J

TMS

I agree with you 100%

I was victim to their viciousness at an early impressionable age of young adulthood. Fortunately for me; and as a credit to my parents; loyalty to ones children came first before any religious zealousnes and devotion. I literally ran for my life at age 21 . Built a new life for myself and never looked back. This was back in the early 80s. My parents ( Dad was an elder) and two sisters left also. In hindsite; that proved family loyalty.

I suppose my prescence on this forum means I might still be running....chuckle chuckle...

The young people of jehovahs witnesses are the real victims; their lives and their potential are bartered and squandered. And ultimately lost to them.

The advancement of Higher Education has become my "pet peeve" with this middle tier "intrusive" religion that has damaged more than it claims to have helped humanity. In its wake is bitterness; trauma; dysfunctionalism and tears. All in the name of a loving creator? Something is wrong.

At least the WTS has not killed anyone to further their cause, as was commited by the Crusades . And the bottom line is that we live in a free country where you do HAVE A CHOICE as to what religion you want to practice.

• Emma
    Emma

I'm with you on this one. Just when kids are entering into what is the natural time for separation, self-discovery, questioning, etc., they're pushed into baptism and will be cut off if they follow their nature. This was a big turning point for me: seeing my teenager baptized and having tears of saddness and regret and knowing there was no way I would ever shun them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit