Just had another Co visit

by codeblue 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• codeblue
    codeblue

OMG..........I am so nervous...

They only came cause 6 months ago, NODenial brought up a series of questions and the CO asked if he could come back with the tattling brother (pm me if ya want to know about the tattling brother)

I came down about 5 minutes after primping........just got outta the shower, and got ready...almost came down "braless"...but my modesty wouldn't allow me (lol)

I looked at the Co and said: You know the last time you visited, NOBODY ever introduced you to me......I knew you were the CO but that's it"..(I said that because I wanted them to know I felt INVISIBLE)

Well...........the 2 were there to only talk to NOdenial..(as usual, because I am NOT a person---sorry my hostility is being expressed).

I made coffee..like a good stepford wife( I mean JW wife...lol) at least they acknowledged my HOSTESS abilities.......lol

The rest of the hour was NOdenial's talking with the CO...He brought up tastfully several topics like: UN website....Malawi issues........and how his elders caused his df'ing even though he was repentant cause severe anxiety. Like: he said he would try to go to the meetings but he would get nauseous,..because attending Jah's house should be a place of "refuge" and instead he was nauseous and sick...(good job NOdenial)

The only time the Co asked for MY answer was when he said: "I think the WTBS made an apology for the 75 issue. He looked over at me at that time to get my response. I said: I vaguely remember that issue.

Otherwise: I was still INVISIBLE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And I was the big meeting attender.......What is the problem here???????????

So I sat there and smiled and acted like a big "actress".........waiting for the Co to invite me to tomorrow's Sunday meeting......HE only invited my husband........

Hello: Am I invisible????????????????????????????

Ok...you all got to know...........I am a "slow burner"....................things hit me a lot slower......because I have been taught to "put up with crap" to show how forgiving I should be........well, it has hit the fan............

Codeblue

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

That's odd... I could have sworn someone put a post here.

*** Shrug ***

Oh well.....

• jgnat
    jgnat

I TOTALLY understand.

<---------------- invisible

• codeblue
    codeblue

Thanks Jgnat: I am infuriated.........

I have lived 35 years of being "faithful"...and because I have a new husband of 4 years........I am INVISIBLE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Need I say more....

they don't care about their flock....................it is soooooooooo obvious

Codeblue

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Suuuuuux!!!

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

*remembering to go see the new Stepford Wife movie when I get off work*

((((((CB))))) reality hurts sometimes. Embrace it, live through it and get on with who you really are.

Hugs,

Joy

• codeblue
    codeblue

Joy: you are so right...But the getting on part is a wee bit "painful"...my life experiences of "pain" never seem to let up...

Seems like the older I get...I "resist the pain"...I guess that is why I am a "slow burner"...

anyways..........looking forward to seeing you and hubby (and kids if they are coming)

Hugs,

Codeblue

• codeblue
    codeblue

Little Toe: you are right......it does suck!!!

Thanks for caring!!!!

Codeblue

• Special K
    Special K

Hi Codeblue..

I just want to tell you how annoyed I am to hear how they treated you as if you were not there. Like you didn't count. Like you had no say.

J.W.'s are a male run and instigated religion, and there is no doubt about it.

If any of them ever say they haven't seen you at the meetings tell them you were there...but they just couldn't see you....or that you came back in your invisible presences.. GRRR.. I'm just being sarcastic.

sincerely

Special K

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

CodeBlue,

I'm sure you are drained after this experience. So got to bed, and be sure and plug yourself in so you can recharge for tomorrow.

Goodnight!

Jst2laws

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit