New Kindumb Halls in a neighborhood near you

by suavojr 31 Replies latest jw friends

• smiddy
    smiddy

So in reality they are now copying TV evangelists , Outreach centres ,  etc. of many years ago and claiming this is Nu - Lite from Jehovah ?

You have to be kidding me , how dumb can one be. I do  not  have any sympathy for current Jehovah Witnesses no matter how old they are , you have to be brain dead not to see the scam that is happening here .

Young ones who have older parents , relatives who are giving their all to the Society ? make your concerns known to the apropiate authourities and challenge the WTB&TS

smiddy

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Thanks for your information.

In a nutshell -

"We have radically revised and are transforming the business model of our real estate empire (aka KH/Assembly Hall Trust) in order to maximise future profit potential. All dissension must be quelled, by whatever means necessary."

• Watchtower-Free
  • konceptual99
    konceptual99
    Just so I am clear, do the society want to reduce the cost of a hall by 20% or to 20% of the current build cost?  The latter is a massive ask. 
  • konceptual99
    konceptual99
    Also, what is the big thing about not complaining and accepting the change?  What is so controversial about the new structure that would encourage dissent?
  • Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

No talk about organizing genuine Charitable efforts to really help

mankind

• Bugbear
    Bugbear

So,suavojr,

It looks like the GB had a big fake orgasm at the meating

Bugbear

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

If only inside members could really see this for what it is:  WTS took all the cash from all the congregations and wants to tie it up in properties for awhile so they can sell old lucrative places and continue to say they need money for the great construction moving forward.  So loose money is not free to actually help people or pay lawsuits.  Then the new places will be easier to sell should the need ever arise.  

And the bonus, WTS will look completely different when they are done.  JW.borg will be in place.

• pontoon
    pontoon
    When my mom started to study in the early 60's the local KH was an empty space above a grocery store. It suited the purpose and they said it was Jeh's house during the time they were using it.  Lot's of catch phrases, Jeh doesn't dwell in hand made temples, where ever two or more meet......., there was a certain humility and non showy attitude with the organization. Today for the most part now they have 1000's of adequate if not beautiful KH's that they feel are no longer up to their standards. How this organization has changed!
  • hoser
    hoser

Having seen a few congregation mergers/closures in the past few years I believe the wt has a master plan in place to screw/rob members of their money.  They shift boundaries around and move people in and out of areas so that congregations are set up to fail.  Then the Kingdom Hall is sold and money sent to headquarters. 

Shortly there is a need for a new building and the locals are guilted into giving once again. Ive seen this happen more than once. 

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit